Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Songs that you miss the most at the shows lately!

Started by Far away, Dec 01, 2009, 02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 05, 2009, 08:11 AM
Don't want to bitch around but remember that Knife Party was totally a regular in 2000

if it were a "totally regular song"  as u put it,that year, then it would be played "everywhere everywhen".
but i see u dont use the word totally anymore, a step in the right direction for sure. if i were to go on about this,u would change from regular to "pretty often"

Vesanic

I said it was totally a regular.

I didn't say it was a totally regular song.

" It was totally a regular " = " It was undoubtlessly a regular "

" It was a totally regular song " = " It was played everywhere, everywhen "

Now, J, for fuck sake... Leave me alone.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 06, 2009, 10:48 AM
I said it was totally a regular.

I didn't say it was a totally regular song.

u typed "totally regular" ...if not a song - a totally regular what then? what did u mean - a totally regular panda bear? a totally regular garden hose?

a lot of noobs here may actually read yr stuff as facts, but i see it as u just say shit out in the air. yr posts needs to be checked by someone

Vesanic

For the fucking last time...

I wrote

" It was totally a regular "

of course I meant a song, asshole ! But I didn't write " It was a totally regular song ", I wrote " It was totally a regular ", WHICH IS NOT THE SAME, DAMN IT.

I don't say shit out in the air, I report what I see on the setlists. Now, shut up.

Jacob

you both care about this way too much. drop it already.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jizzlobber

i dont hang around the shows much...ever..at all in fact...so i dont really miss any , i havent seen the tones in like a decade..

if i was a crew guy maybe i could say "yeah man, i miss those old songs and im stuff man, they never play 7 words words or noce bleed dudes"..

fuck i need to see them live again...im out of it..
<

nineteenpeoplesnames

defTHE1s

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhhhhhggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up already!!! (ves and jesus)!!!!!!

that's it. I have nothing more to say.

peace.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

yeah

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 08, 2009, 06:39 AM

shut up already!!! (ves and jesus)!!!!!!

that's it. I have nothing more to say.

you are god

_Fireal_

Anyone mention Knife Prty or Dai th Flu yet?
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 07:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Deftones-argentina

sing blue silver

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 12, 2009, 03:28 AM
the boy's republic would be epic.

the boys republic wasnt a regular,it was a regular song.no wait, it was a regular song but not a regular. no..i mean.. they're both same but different u know.fuck. what im trying to say is that the boy is a regular and the republic is a song and not the other way around.or maybe they are, but it doesnt matter cause its all the same but not..sort of. these are all vesanics rules, dont complain

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Dec 12, 2009, 10:25 AM
the boys republic wasnt a regular,it was a regular song.no wait, it was a regular song but not a regular. no..i mean.. they're both same but different u know.fuck. what im trying to say is that the boy is a regular and the republic is a song and not the other way around.or maybe they are, but it doesnt matter cause its all the same but not..sort of. these are all vesanics rules, dont complain

And you think you are funny ?

jesusinabowlofdirt

Northcal

defburn

mono

Teething
Fireal (with the ending)
Dai the flu
MX
Korea
Teenager
WGTB
Split version of 7 words, using a cover....(like say it ain't so or south of heaven)