Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

VESSL

Started by decapod, Dec 20, 2009, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

decapod

When the apocalypse struck Sharinglungs, this thread became extinct. Put this back up cause I thought some of you might enjoy my bands music.

Connect here: www.myspace.com/vessl

Tanks!

decapod

Hey all, Here is the track listing for:

Goddess (2010)

Sharpen Your Spine
Azure
Continents
Tunnels
Shimmer
Killer - Collector
Snowdrifts
Shark
Promise Lines
Bend U Into I
Goddess

Check us out here: www.myspace.com/vessl

Deftones-argentina

Brian, will you post the album here for all the sharing lungers like me who can't use internet money and lives like 2 continents away from where the record will be sold? I could pay  this with a little internet promotion.

decapod

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 07, 2010, 06:06 PM
Brian, will you post the album here for all the sharing lungers like me who can't use internet money and lives like 2 continents away from where the record will be sold? I could pay  this with a little internet promotion.

Sure man! As soon as the album is released, I'm going to ask Cyn to throw it on a torrent site, and I will post it here for download also. We will be putting it on iTunes too man, and we'll have 100% biodegradable packages available also.

beasty

decapod

Our first single, "Sharpen Your Spine" is streaming on our Myspace page now. Check it out. www.myspace.com/vessl

decapod

"Continents" is streaming on our Myspace page, for those that have been checking us out :) Thanks for listening!

Deftones-argentina

Hey brian, this one seems one of the strongest point of the record. I love all the heavy madness in the verses. This record is going to take you high, definetively.

decapod

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 23, 2010, 07:02 PM
Hey brian, this one seems one of the strongest point of the record. I love all the heavy madness in the verses. This record is going to take you high, definetively.

We love you, Nico :) It's def. One of the heavier tracks on the album, and one of my fav's.

decapod

Goddess is now available on Napster! Swing by the Napster site and check it out! Also, Goddess is streaming in it's entirety, right now on our Myspace page! Check it out before it drops, this June here: www.myspace.com/vessl

Vesanic

Oh, there's already a topic...

Well go listen to them cause they fucking rock.

Deftones-argentina

Brian, what happened with snowdrifts, is that another b-side?

decapod

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jun 01, 2010, 12:53 AM
Brian, what happened with snowdrifts, is that another b-side?

Hey Nico, the only reason we left "Snowdrifts" off of Myspace was because, Myspace only allows 10 songs to be uploaded to the music players and since "Snowdrifts" is only a segue, we left it off of the player but it is on the actual album. It's track 7.

decapod

Quote from: Vesanic on May 31, 2010, 12:43 AM
Oh, there's already a topic...

Well go listen to them cause they fucking rock.

Thank you so much, Romain. Coming from you, that means ALOT.

Vesanic

I might move from " Vesanic " to  " Romain "...

decapod

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 02, 2010, 06:43 PM
I might move from " Vesanic " to  " Romain "...

Uh oh.... I think I may have given away your true identity... Back to the bat cave, Vesanic ;)

decapod

Goddess is now available in digital form on both Napster, and iTunes. Pre-orders for the actual cd/vinyl will be available in 10 days here: www.myspace.com/vessl

White Pwny

When is the record coming out?   Physical copy?!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

decapod

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 06, 2010, 06:54 AM
When is the record coming out?   Physical copy?!

Unfortunately we're probably not pressing the album. As of right now, the band is pretty much in limbo, with Charlie having his first baby and all. We recently had to cancel a show in NYC, plus we cancelled practice as well, which would have been the first practice in like 3-4 months. So, Vessl may be all finished. Who knows. It makes me sad beyond belief, it's been part of my life since 2005, and now it may be over. Thanks for all the support though, who knows what may happen in the future...

Deftones-argentina

Wow, this saddens me quite a lot, the record was nice and I really felt you were about to get more attention after all the hard work. Still who knows, maybe in half a year you'll reactivate the mean machine at full capacity.

Oh brian, and I want the album in mp3 if possible :P.
(and yeah, the rough of cloudwalker)