Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

fallout 3

Started by your sister gets me hard, Mar 08, 2010, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

your sister gets me hard

I finally am up to date with the current games and gaming systems.  I have a ps3 now with fallout 3, socom and ufc.  I can't stop playing fallout 3.  This might be the best game I have ever played.

Deft_16_Ones

Jacob

Fallout 3 sucks. play the original games.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 08, 2010, 11:57 AM
Fallout 3 sucks. play the original games.

No it doesn't. You're just blinded by your absolute love for the originals. For us who haven't played them already, fallout 3 is the better choice.

Jacob

while you're right in the sense that I'm blinded, you can't say that Fallout 3 is the better choice for everyone new to the series. it's a different type of game. not everyone is into mindless shooters.

Crazylegs

I think most people who are new to the series would choose fallout 3, simply because the game mechanics of the first two are really outdated. I'm not saying they're not great, i'm just saying, that if you don't already have a relationship with them, they're really difficult to get into. It's like playing fifa 98 instead of fifa 2010. I remember playing fifa 98 and thinking it was the best game ever, but who would choose that over the newer games now?  Fifa, might not be the best comparison, but you know what i mean.

Jacob

yeah I get your point.

when it comes to the Fallout series I become a bitter old man, I can't help it. the fact that they took my favorite game series and turned it into what I consider to be total crap.kinda ticks me off. but at least some of the original Fallout developers are working on Fallout: New Vegas, so while the game will still look like shit (ffs, they've used the same game engine for 9-10 years) at least it might be more interesting.

your sister gets me hard

H8!

I've been playing nhl 03, madden 04, and original half life mods.  I thought it was time to upgrade.  I played fallout 3 for like 10 hours yesterday.

bright lights, big city

simply one of my favorite games ever. its only downfall is that it does look like shitty marionette running around if you switch to 3rd person view. obviously that problem is avoidable, making it a perfect game. haha.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

your sister gets me hard

I had to go to some tree and get seeds or some shit.  The tree spit some weird mist on me and my guy tripped balls.  It was pretty sweet.