Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1o

Haven't read that yet, but Kerrang tend to do ok reviews. Is there a larger image anywhere ? That's a bit harsh on the ol' eyes

alan1o

PS. Is that a Tosin Abasi shirt Stef is wearing ? I assume so. Fair play. .

pony_01

Quote from: alan1o on Oct 24, 2012, 11:06 AM
Haven't read that yet, but Kerrang tend to do ok reviews. Is there a larger image anywhere ? That's a bit harsh on the ol' eyes

i think kerrang never do a bad review about deftones.

defsteve

Quote from: alan1o on Oct 24, 2012, 11:06 AM

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

iceache

Rockitout blog or something said on twitter that their interview is going up tomorrow.

vinsanity

Stef looks 10 years younger on that pic =P
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

deftoner664

Thanks for Posting that DefSteve.. I asked Abe if Romantic Dreams was really heavy and he just smiled and said "maaayyybeee" :p
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

rock_n_frost

Kerrang loves Deftones so much.
I guess this album is gonna be the album of the year again for them
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

alan1o

i'm skeptical about the record being sent out for promo's / reviews. So far we've only had 2: The vague as fuck metalsucks one, and a very half assed kerrang 'preview' rather than review.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: alan1o on Oct 26, 2012, 11:23 AM
i'm skeptical about the record being sent out for promo's / reviews. So far we've only had 2: The vague as fuck metalsucks one, and a very half assed kerrang 'preview' rather than review.
There not sending it out they have press days or organise listening sessions at warner

kitesvera

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 26, 2012, 11:25 AM
Quote from: alan1o on Oct 26, 2012, 11:23 AM
There not sending it out they have press days or organise listening sessions at warner

yes that is true, and the press listening party was a month or two ago. The press peeps made it known they were doing a listening party a while back. twitter blew up like a bitch!

N0S3BLEED976

INTERVIEW: CHINO MORENO (DEFTONES)

Haven't watched it yet, though.

Edit: Chino said the two remaining songs that didn't make it on the record weren't even finished so there definitely won't be a deluxe edition with b-sides on it. Too bad...

nicklav

Cool to hear some of that stuff, but the interviewer was annoying as hell.

N0S3BLEED976

I laughed when Abe pulled out his cellphone and said he has some stuff from the Eros sessions on it and the interviewer was like "You wouldn't!?"

sing blue silver

I always like that dudes interviews. He does his homework. This is a great interview. Props to chino for not wanting to do dubstep shit again.

el perro

Poor Abes thinking like when's someone gonna ask me something

gwenudo

Quote from: el perro on Oct 26, 2012, 07:56 PM
Poor Abes thinking like when's someone gonna ask me something

Im pretty sure thats another reason why steff doesnt do interviews lol chino always hogs up the mic .. and steff can get pretty mad fast lol.. im sure abe could answer all those questions (besides the side projects) .. but chino just loves hogging up that mic :P
Btw im sure the main reason why steff isnt in interviews is cause hes just to high :P
Was it like it seemed?...

rock_n_frost

Abe is there to drive back Chino home?
So now all we need is Abe's iphone.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lungdamage

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 27, 2012, 12:30 AM
Abe is there to drive back Chino home?
So now all we need is Abe's iphone.

haha that bit was good

slyartwork

Pff why don't interviewers STOP asking about Eros and Chi. We know what's up right now.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com