Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

djsoulglo

Started by djsoulglo, Jun 02, 2010, 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djsoulglo

Hey all! My name's Irene. I've loved the Deftones for about 14 yrs now. Lol. I live in Phoenix and I'm 24. Hi guys!

Vesanic

There Will Be Blood

djsoulglo

Yeah, Phoenix is a bit ridiculous. It's been pretty cool up until this point...now it's just getting hot.

E-Money

Irene, I went to ASU for my first 2 years of college.  I love the Phoenix/Tempe area,  Welcome to Sharing Lungs!   :)

djsoulglo

Thank you, Stapezee! Yeah, Tempe isn't too bad. I kind of hate Phoenix though. Where are you now/

SX King

Welcome. My Aunt lives out there and i use to live in Vegas. So i been picked up at Phoenix airport a few times and usually its just know starting to get up in the 100's. Only nice thing is that its dry heat but its still sux lol

djsoulglo

Thanks for rubbing it in SX. lol. At least it's dry heat though. I love Vegas. Where are you at now?

SX King

Lol id take Phoenix over this place in a heartbeat. I live a few hrs away from KC, Mo but i grew up a about 65 miles outside of Stl. Funny thing is i've been planing on moving back out to Vegas next month.

djsoulglo

Do it!! Deftones are playing there in Oct. I was planning on going, but my friend moved her wedding to that day....so unfortunately, I can't go. Needless to say, I'm pissed. lol. Yeah, Vegas would be kind of an awesome place to live. Move back!

SX King

Shit you read my mind. Its on the 16 i believe which is 6 days after my b-day so i gotta go. Sorry you cant make it just pray they dont get divorced. Then you'll wish you woulda went 2 the show.

djsoulglo

Hah! Fo sho! I'll be so pissed. I'm mad as it is because she knew I was going to Vegas that weekend. Her wedding isnt THAT important. Hahaha. I'm an asshole.

SX King

Eh you can always go to her 2nd wedding. Id go see the Deftones even if it did cost me a friendship lol.

djsoulglo

That would def be the selfish part of me wanting to party. Haha. I would ditch the wedding if I wasn't in it.

SX King

Yeah i can understand that. That be pretty messed up if you didnt show. Ive never seen them before cuz im a late bloomer lol..and they aint getting any younger. Im not tryna see them washed up like Van Halen and shit.

djsoulglo

That's f'sho. You should def see them. I think I've been to 8 shows now. =) they're awesome live!

SX King

Quote from: djsoulglo on Jun 03, 2010, 02:43 PM
That's f'sho. You should def see them. I think I've been to 8 shows now. =) they're awesome live!

You suck. I never even heard of them until 08. So havent had a chance to yet

djsoulglo

Not til 08? Wow. Well...move your ass out to Vegas and check them out! Lol.

SX King

Sad huh? My roommate was a huge Deftones fan and introduced me to them. I agree with you i gotta move.