Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ alvarezbassist17.THE epicenter for Libertarian rants and Economic ass kickings

Started by Variable, Jun 02, 2010, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Here you go sweet heart.  You're in the cool kids club now.  Love you too  :-*

alvarezbassist17

omg lol, I'm actually blushing. 

In addition, I gotta change my panties.  Don't need no crusties in there later!

So what do people talk about in these things?  I just ate a cheeseburger off the grill, smothered in ranch dressing, just the way I love it.  Can't believe the doc told me my cholesterol was 128.

devilinside

You really didn't have your own @ thread?? Damn I thought you did. :/   

Yeah you talk about random bullshit...feel special Trey made you one.

Variable

He should feel special.  I think that just makes him and Blondie. 

But yeah bro, this point of the board is actually uber pointless.  It's like 1,000 bull shit threads for no good reason. Almost like your own little personal blog or something.  But people might use it just if they swing by real quick and want to say hi to you or something.  But talking about your cholesterol is right on track

alvarezbassist17

I feel mad special, yo. 

and yeah, I sort of surmised that.  So yeah, any questions or comments about myself or any of my posts contained herein this board can be queried at this location.

Wanna know something even more awesome?  Today, I had cheeseburger PIZZA with ranch on it.  God, I love being a fatass.

Variable

Dude this sucks.  Every time I actually muster up the energy to write something in the political threads ( and by "muster up the energy" I mean I free base a gram of caffeine ) the fucking net nanny still wont let me into them.  Lets start another political discussion here.  How do you feel about slavery? 

devilinside

Happiness in Slavery?? I <3 it!!!   :P

Slavery was/is bullshit....unless it's your children then it's ok.

Variable

Didn't even see the NIN reference coming. 

And I don't really think slavery was/is bull shit.  As long as it's only used on minorities and we use it to catapult our economy.  Where is the harm in that?  That's better than the current plan to fix the economy anyways. 

devilinside

I'm talkin old school slavery. How I see slavery is a lazy ass white man bought some black dudes, brought them here,treated them bad,raped their women...then 100 years later white men complain about black people being here when in reality it's the lazy ass white man's fault their here and have nobody to blame but themselves.  I might be southern,but I don't believe in a lot of the things done down here.

I just did some bridal pictures at some slave quarters...go figure.

And used on minorities? Soo...that would be us white folk now right? Cause I believe blacks and hispanics are the majority now.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 09, 2010, 11:15 PM
I'm talkin old school slavery. How I see slavery is a lazy ass white man bought some black dudes, brought them here,treated them bad,raped their women...
Uh, yeah, thats exactly what I'm talking about. Sounds perfect to me.

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 09, 2010, 11:15 PM
And used on minorities? Soo...that would be us white folk now right? Cause I believe blacks and Hispanics are the majority now.
lol and you can't just combine different ethnic groups and call them the Majority.  maybe if you took all the Hispanics and all African Americans they would outnumber white people.  But as a single ethnic group, white people are still the Majority nation wide. 

Variable

devilinside

alvarezbassist17

haha sorry guys, I'm totally not used to this @ thread bidness.  But I'm about to go out for $.29 wing night so I can't write a lengthy response, but rest assured I wanna discuss it.  I totally have no idea where you're goin with this though trey haha.  I think if we're gonna enslave people based on discrimination, we should do it by IQ rather than race, cuz lord knows where that'll take you if you use disparate analysis :P

But more seriously, I think slavery should be legal if it's based on consenting capitalist acts.  If someone derives enough of a benefit from what they receive in exchange for becoming a slave, then I don't see an inherent problem in it.

Or were you actually talking about the economic effects of slavery?  Or did I just fall for some kind of trap? haha

Variable

lol.  I was just more or less breaking the ice with a really stupid-ignorant conversation to have fun with.  I wanted to see how many people we could suck into thinking we were serious.  But I fell asleep.

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 10, 2010, 12:13 AM
My friend is beside me and she CRACKED UP at that picture!!
She's obviously racist then ;)  Or antisemitic seeing as how it was the Jews who built the pyramids.  Where is Nailec when we need him?!?!

alvarezbassist17

ahahaha what a random topic to pick.  But hey, the great thing about today's America is that we whites have so many more minorities to choose our slaves from, right?

Variable

Indeed.  Mexicans seem to be coming over in record numbers for us to exploit. 

alvarezbassist17

I'm more of a fan of enslaving Asians, mostly for the hilarious accents discussed previously, but also I hate using calculators.

ANSWER ME HAVE YOU LISTENED TO JASON LEWIS YET??

devilinside

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jun 10, 2010, 03:25 PM
I'm more of a fan of enslaving Asians, mostly for the hilarious accents discussed previously, but also I hate using calculators.

;D

alvarezbassist17

Variable

lol, this is so fucking stupid.  I have a talent for starting retarded shit.