Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SL Fantasy Football 2010!

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 04, 2010, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Let me know if any of you wanna join my Sharing Lungs fantasy football league for the upcoming 2010 Season.

Please only people that are serious about the game and will be attending the online draft.....

bright lights, big city

still quite a ways off, but i'll be down for this.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

what is this ? and are you talking about real football, or that gay thing americans have going ?    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

elite54

hell yeah, i'll do this. hey bright lights, what do you think about the bears this year? cutler rebound year? peppers gonna tear it up?

bright lights, big city

ok i am a big bears fan, but i've really been down on them since our super bowl appearance (we were even pretty lucky just to get there). but management and  the owner got their act together and finally spent the bucks because a lot of fans (especially me) have been calling for lovie's head. so yeah basically i think they'll at least be a playoff team. adding mike martz as OC helps big time, so cutler should be expected to have big year now.

all that said, part of me wishes they suck one more year so we can finally clean house of the gm, head coach, president, etc. then we can actually have a decent draft instead of this year where we traded away half the picks. you from chicago?
DERP

elite54

yeah, from carol stream but moved to az when i was a kid. my dad and i have been saying the same shit. i think the minnesota game last year saved lovie's job. i want to see us win every year but i have that strong feeling that we can't with such a plain, uninspiring coach. i am hoping martz helps cutler this year and out d steps their game back up. i'm actually pretty pumped for the season seeing as lebron hasn't signed with the bulls yet  ;D and the cubs suck.

bright lights, big city

dude nice, and i'm not really holding out hope for the bulls landing lebron. that i'm getting really worried about the blackhawks here. i'm beginning to prepare for the worst... chicago sports is soooooo frustrating  :(

and carol stream?? i don't know how young you were when you moved, but i went to lake park high school. and my buddy actually recently bought a townhouse near army trail and gary avenue.
DERP

bright lights, big city

bumping this shit. i just joined a money league with some buds, but it reminded me that i wanted to get a league going with just SL people (if we can get enough)

so please please post if you want in. i guess this is pretty much for americans, since my european amigos on here look down on our country's favorite life-threatening sport.
DERP

deftones86

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

cool, i guess that's 3 so far. you guys do this before? if so what website do you guys prefer? i just normally use Yahoo Sports.
DERP

ToneDef

Haha, fuck.. I thought you meant real football. I entered a league at work and was gonna slap the same team on here.

lithium

Yahoo sports is fine. More people participating would be cool.
💩

There Will Be Blood

bright lights, big city

ok so as it stands fellas we have a whopping 4 people from here. so if we do this it should be this week sometime, and with maybe some other people. like perhaps you guys have some random friends that want it? because obviously, the more the merrier.
DERP

lithium

Meh

We should just play picks
💩