Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

K2 "Legal Highs"

Started by deftoner664, Sep 01, 2010, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoner664

So I do preferably enjoy the real thing( Marijuana) but this K2 which is a blend of herbs is blowing up in all the head shops here in ohio... I bought some yesterday and expected it to be bunk as hell but it is as close to the real thing as you can get...  It's chemical compound is very similar to THC and hell it's legal so I figured I'd see if anyone has tried it and what they think of it.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

E-Money

One of my good friends was on probation a while back and couldn't smoke.  He started buying this shit and I started smoking it with him.  Its honestly just like bud.  Its pretty insane.  I felt high as fuck. 

SX King

My cousin got some earlier this year and said it was pretty good shit. Personally i dont though, i stopped fucking with drugs.

lostpilot

I tried "Spice" some time ago. The high was quite diffferent than MJ, and it gave me a hangover next day. I prefer the real thing ANYTIME.

deftoner664

It was for sure more than I expected.... Quiet intense and you dont need alot at all... One bowl and I'm in the zone.... that's really strange you've experience a hang over from it... It hasnt affected me in any manner, however I do think it taste like shit... I would recommend it to anyone who is trying ween themselves off of pot, or who enjoy the buzz from good ol' mary jane but have to take drug tests, may it be probation or your job etc..

Oldnewtype

me and my guitar player tried a bunch of different kinds when we couldnt find any pot for about two weeks, you can get it at gas stations around here. I tried diablo, spice, mojo, blue something, all kinds and found they all SUCK.  Plus 90% of them are just abunch of chemcials sprayed on some herbs.

I dunno, maybe k2 is something other than what im thinking.

Variable

So, since my internet is slower than shit thus my google powers are limited, are spice and K2 different or the same thing? 

lostpilot

not really, they seem to be two different products.

how have you been, soldier?

Variable

Ah, you know, same old shit.  I would probably be better if someone sent me some of this to try

deftoner664

Spice and K2 are completely different... Like Oldnewtype said there are other gimmick brands out there and they do suck... But K2 is the only one that I find to be of good quality and worthy of mentioning. K2 has the active chemical compound known as JWH-018, which chemically is similar to THC. Depending on what state you live in in the U.S. will dictate if you can get it or not... a few states have made it illegal because of its similar effects to pot... If you are looking for some just call up all the head shops in your area and ask... : )

deftoner664

I've also read the reason why it is legal because it's marketing purpose is for " Meditating In scents" and "is not for human consumption"... This is complete bullshit, this is the only way they can legally get by with selling it. 

Oldnewtype

yeah most of them are labeled as "herbal incense" and all of the horrible chemicals that get you high are referred to as the "aroma essence". 

Variable

hmmmm.  I wonder if we could do the same thing with prescription drugs?  Like we could sell pills with little hot plates to melt the pills on.  Then call the OxyContin an "aroma essence".