Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Coming to Montreal

Started by sing blue silver, Sep 20, 2010, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

I'll be visiting Montreal by myself just to get away for a week. I'll be arriving on the 16th. If anybody from here wants to meet up for a beer or somethin. Just let me know. I won't have all that much to do there... Except this one crazy hot girl I know.

downtownpony

sing blue silver

Hahaha I suppose. I'm pretty stoked. She's by far the hottest girl I know and for some reason she wants to fuck me. I'm not questioning it I'm just staying with her for the week. But hanging out with some folks from here would be pretty rad too.

downtownpony

I'm just sick of this Texas heat.

sing blue silver

man i'd kill to be warm right now. we had blazing hot temperatures constantly and then within 2 days it just dropped to fucking crazy windy and cold. just thank god you don't live in canada dude. i'd rather melt than freeze to death any day.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 21, 2010, 06:43 PM
man i'd kill to be warm right now. we had blazing hot temperatures constantly and then within 2 days it just dropped to fucking crazy windy and cold. just thank god you don't live in canada dude. i'd rather melt than freeze to death any day.

The cool thing about freezing is you can always put on more clothes. Shitty thing about melting is that you can only take so many layers off.

downtownpony

I gotta figure out which place has the most "spring" like days out of a year, then move there. Hopefully it's a safe place to live as well.