Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Reboot of Devil May Cry Trailer Available

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Oct 02, 2010, 03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Never played any of the games for play2( Thanks dad ) but I have know the character and I gotta say in this reboot he looks kinda emoish which kinda suck. Anyway that is just my opinion.

TGS 10: Debut Trailer HD - Devil May Cry

oldgentlovecraft

I own all of the DMC games, and they've always mixed things up whenever a new game was made. The trailer looks intriguing, but we'll see.

rock_n_frost

i guess im the biggest fan of dmc series here..

this is dante's younger version...you can see his hair is not completely white..
he dont have rebellion sword..
the developer is ninja theory ltd which is not real dmc developer so this game is new..

well you know vergil and dante were together when they were young as you can understand..(dmc 3 final)
so my guess we can see younger vergil too which is a good thing

well i didnt like that emoish dante style but its DMC game, it always rocks..

lets wait and see for the demo gameplay
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Ninja Theory has a decent record so far with Heavenly Sword and their new one, Enslaved is getting pretty good reviews. So hopefully this can be a franchise they can take over and keep coming back to.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

well i saw gameplay of Envolved demo..they say ''tetris has a better fighting system'' but whatever..

I asked for the SOUNDTRACK on that trailer, ninja theory replied ''that song made for just trailer in their own studio''

i dont belive them, anyone know the song on the trailer ?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone