DEFTONESTIX 2011 - Hollywood, CA

Started by chaka.chaka, Feb 25, 2011, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaka.chaka

Who's going?

Tavo805

do u know if cameras will be allowed??

chaka.chaka

A small camera will probably be ok. Nothing with a detachable lens though.

Tavo805

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Mar 09, 2011, 06:50 PM

Yea i think so to i wonder if small camcorders would be allowed hopefully they will

Starz

you prob all know by now, but I'm coming all the way from London, UK to be at this show :D

chaka.chaka

Whos down to get multi-angles of this show? I got a decent camera, and I can get some sound.
We can probably get a decent video going!  :D

chaka.chaka

Quote from: Tavo805 on Mar 10, 2011, 06:57 AM
Quote from: chaka.chaka on Mar 09, 2011, 06:50 PM

Yea i think so to i wonder if small camcorders would be allowed hopefully they will
Usually video recorders are a no go. You can always try. I was actually on as an official videographer for the BLACKDIAMONDSKYE show in Vegas last October. Even with my media pass, the security was giving me so much shit for my camera, and even threatened to take it away.

Btw...if you do get it in (hope you do), you down to share the footage. I think it would be pretty badass to get a few angles (since a few of us will be there), and put it all together for the Sharing Lungs board. I'm no professional videographer, not by a long shot, but this could be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=25DC0F1415512704

This was one crappy attempt at a BDS boot. Let's put our heads together and make something great.  8)

Tavo805

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Mar 10, 2011, 07:23 PM
Whos down to get multi-angles of this show? I got a decent camera, and I can get some sound.
We can probably get a decent video going!  :D

Yea i plan on recording this show also....Hopefully ill be successful!

chaka.chaka

Quote from: Tavo805 on Mar 10, 2011, 09:03 PM
Any plans on where you're going to be? I'll probably try to hold the rail on Stephen's side of the stage.

Tavo805

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Mar 10, 2011, 09:24 PM
Quote from: Tavo805 on Mar 10, 2011, 09:03 PM
Any plans on where you're going to be? I'll probably try to hold the rail on Stephen's side of the stage.

No clue aha  This is going to be my first concert.....Do  u know if they check u before going in?

Starz

It would be cool to meet some of you people before the show starts as I'll be on my own...

Tavo805

Quote from: Starz on Mar 11, 2011, 12:19 AM
It would be cool to meet some of you people before the show starts as I'll be on my own...

It think that would be Cool

cesar421

do you still have that ticket? i am interested...

Jerry_Curls

Empty out your in inbox :-)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

chaka.chaka

chaka.chaka

Quote from: Tavo805 on Mar 11, 2011, 02:18 AM

It think that would be Cool
I'm going loner to this too. What do you guys have in mind?

Tavo805

Has anyone been to this venue for a concert before?

chaka.chaka

Starz

Well I'm sure I'll be the only loner who's flying in all the way from the UK to be at this show  :D

Meet for beer(s) before the show maybe. I have no idea where though, you guys will have to show me aroundddddd

Starz