Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello from the Czech Rep!!

Started by Pamela, Mar 04, 2011, 05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pamela

Hi everyone! I m new in this forum :-) My name is Pamela and live in the Czech Republic. I love Deftones but I have never been at therir concert yet... :'( I hope in the future if they will play in in my country :-)   :D Sorry in avance for my silly question ehm..... how I can put my picture as avatar?? I don´t understand how  :-[ Thank you for your answers :-) byeeee

Frequency_Chemist

Welcome to Sharing Lungs Pamela. Click on the profile button on the index. Then click on forum profile information. Once there click i have my own pic and put in the url of the pic. I think it can be only 100X100, but I could be wrong. It will probably tell you theres been in an error on when you try and post it, but just ignore it.

Pamela

Thank you for the welcome and the advise althought I still have problem in putting this damned URL   >:( >:( >:(   .

I have tried to load in  imageshack but  I don´t know if I have to remove some parts of the code or not  :-\

Thank you :-)

Frequency_Chemist

Your welcome...i'm pretty sure you shouldn't have too. I changed my pic earlier and it was nothing short of a pain in the ass. Good Luck.

Pamela

;D ;D ;D thaaaanxxxx  ;D ;D maybe some day I will manage to put it ..let´s see  ;D ;D

There Will Be Blood

Northcal

Hello from  all the way in CAli