Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

rebecca black death metal

Started by bright lights, big city, Mar 23, 2011, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

The memes are hilarious. The song itself has stopped being funny though. A douchebag in my Anthropology class just discovered this two days ago and began singing it in class.

blixa

friday

i'm sorry, but the song just gained some credibility.

edit: fixed it. this fucking copyright bullshit.

blixa

i can't stop watching that video. so fucking good.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Hahahaha, the harmonica bits were awesome. ;D

pissedandpierced

Right, excuse my British ignorance but is this Rebecca Black person some dumb arse teenage pop star and everyone is now doing parodies of her supposed 'one hit wonder'?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

bright lights, big city

pretty much, except I wouldn't necessarily call her a 'star'. or her song a 'hit'.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

blixa

when the harmonica comes in i'm already on the fucking floor hooting.

from_musings

Oldnewtype

apparently people sent her death threats on her phone and email saying if she didn't take the song down she would die.  Props to whoever sent those threats.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Penicks

that's mean, you guys are just jealous. i bet you FUKKEN HA8TE~ justin bieber as well

from_musings

of course she can't go entirely unpunished,but I don't know about death threats... i mean she's 13, what does she know about anything. Im thinking maybe towel snap, pink belly or a wet willy

poofing acid

In other dumb teen news, has anyone ever heard of kiki kannibal?  I never heard of her until the article in the new rolling stone.