Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What brand name is Chino wearing in these videos?

Started by Eternal1999, Jun 20, 2011, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slyartwork

Some guys talking about other guys' clothes.... OMG....
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

chino17

hey slyartwork! you like plaid shirts too!
hope we never do meet again !

Jacob

it's interesting how someone as badly dressed as Chino can get all this attention and all these copy-cats.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

from_musings

I can understand that some people like an artist so much that they want to imitate that artist. Sure,it's ugly as hell with chino sox and flannel shirts and what not, but it's still not extreme in any way. the interesting thing is how far they are ready to go. like if chino would start dressing like bruno just as an example, would those fans start wearing tight leopard dresses with a leopard boots too?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 29, 2011, 07:03 PM
like if chino would start dressing like bruno just as an example

Ha good one. The only thing missing is hipster fedora

Jacob

flannel shirts

oh hell no, you didn't just say that. flannel shirts are the fucking win.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

from_musings

yeah whatever,kurt. maybe they look good on you i don't know. if you like flannels like chino, what is it you're dissing in chino's wardrobe? cause flannel's are all i see him in these days.are you knocking the red pants?

La Democraat

Starz

I wear red pants all the time now cos Chino does

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

people been wearing flannels, :D people been wearing converse and nikes, :D people been wearing red pants and blue pants, too many nowadays actually :)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

100Modem

I can understand that some people like an artist so much that they want to imitate that artist. Sure,it's ugly as hell with chino sox and flannel shirts and what not, but it's still not extreme in any way. the interesting thing is how far they are ready to go. like if chino would start dressing like bruno just as an example, would those fans start wearing tight leopard dresses with a leopard boots too?

You know that people have been wearing all those before Chino... that just happens to be the way he dresses too. I personally always liked this style.
What you think that may be horrible, for other people it isn't, like for example how i think V neck t-shirts are gay, but that doesn't people that wear them would stop now. Everyone just dresses how they want to, doesn't matter how much of a douche they look. (to others)
You dont like flannels shirts? Its one of the most common things i see people wearing in the streets. :)
I know, opinions, its cool.  ;)

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 29, 2011, 08:03 PM
like if chino would start dressing like bruno just as an example

Ha good one. The only thing missing is hipster fedora

if chino would wear a bruno hat with a feather, i think a white owl wing would be cool, to please the d.e fans

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I do have to admit, I love the cutoff Khakis low below the knees and waist but I guess I've been a poser for that or sucker since the Snoop Dogg days...... not Chino's innovation at all.... it's a California thing to begin with, especially with the mexicans and O.G. gangbangers, ;D  "Cut-off khakis, french braids, and house shoes." Chino also rocks "houseshoe style skate shoes all the time with his cut-off khakis. By the way, the best khakis (Dickie style) to buy are from "Banana Republic". I began cutting mine in the summer after they would fade and not look great at work for dress anymore. Just saying. You can find any fashion element anywhere by anyone famous or not. Doesn't make u a fanboy for rocking a plain t-shirt and sleeves at all. Don't splurge your budget to look cool as someone else though, u can make your own shit happen. nothing wrong with getting ideas though...... Also, been noticing EVERY fucking Deftones fan at these shows the last couple years rocking the cuffed plaid shirts at these fucking 95 degree outside shows! Ridiculous!  ??? And the vintage, tilted "Ray Bans " he's been wearing. Just annoying to see 1000 people looking the same at a show. It's not fucking Gwar or lady Gaga peeps.... :)

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

especially when he was fat, now u have to bare witness to chubbies ass cracks hanging outta their hanes because their Chino-influenced small tshirt doesn't cover their asscrack! Obnoxious enough and u ook down and see knock off All-Stars on their feet with grimy tube socks and sometimes a fake wp era windbreaker they carry around because it's hot and unneccessary... sorry for all this, can't stand a poser especially with a bad fake attitude like they talk from Cali..lol (Have a friend like this who hasn't even heard any b-sides or Ezrins and has only been to 2 shows and both post-DE! HAHAH. My neighbor. Sorry Evan

TOXIC.CHICK.SIC66

Chino is notorious for wearing 686 & 26 Red (both snowboarding/skateboarding brands)...and Dickies!!! I know because I toured with them!

Inkblades

Wow, 26 Red. I used to wear that brand when I was a kid. It seems to have completely disappeared off the face of the earth. You almost can't find anything about it online besides a few relics and remnants.