Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What brand name is Chino wearing in these videos?

Started by Eternal1999, Jun 20, 2011, 03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal1999

Im not much into fashion but Ive always liked how Chinos has dressed, and I want to find out what brand jacket and pants he is wearing in this from the recovery videos?  I would greatly appreciated, that jacket is just something I would really like to own for myself, its so awesome!

a link to a store that sells them would also be greatly appreciated.

Deftones - Interview on Recovery 1998

Deftones - My Own Summer (Live On Recovery)

Also what brand belt is he wearing on this My Own Summer live vid?

Deftones - My Own Summer (Live @ Npa - 14.10.97)

BillyNo.9

Everyone knows Steph is the better dressed one.

Inkblades

I don't know. Those videos are from over ten years ago, so good luck finding that shit.

chaka.chaka

if you like the style, hit goodwill and similar stores up. they usually have shit like that for real cheap. just keep it cool, don't be a clone.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Jun 20, 2011, 07:26 AM
if you like the style, hit goodwill and similar stores up. they usually have shit like that for real cheap. just keep it cool, don't be a clone.

FUCK THAT. BUY THIS!!!

from_musings

This should be moved to the chino fanboyism thread ^

mono

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 20, 2011, 08:06 AM

FUCK THAT. BUY THIS!!!

mighty morphin murray's pomade LOL

BillyNo.9

yeah yeah :L Does that actually work though? I heard it stays in for days, that sounds lik e it could be fun

pissedandpierced

That kind of pomade and stuff like Dax Wax really works but it's a fucker to wash out. Washing up liquid has done the trick for me before.

I know that I have seen Chino's fancy Calvin Klein pants before.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

jbmp1390

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 20, 2011, 08:06 AM

FUCK THAT. BUY THIS!!!

that shit stays in your hair for like a week haha

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

100Modem

Im interested in Chinos tube socks. To bad they closed the website.
Also going to buy some kind of dickie shorts like he wears. its getting hot these days.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: 100Modem on Jun 21, 2011, 11:26 PM
Im interested in Chinos tube socks. To bad they closed the website.
Also going to buy some kind of dickie shorts like he wears. its getting hot these days.

You can still get them via the myspace page. Why did they actually close the site? they had some pretty cool pink and black ones on there.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

100Modem

oh? didn't know about that thanks. Yeah, i would like to know also why its closed, i only knew about the site existence since last month. Is this the official link?
http://www.myspace.com/officialchinosox

Anyway i couldn't resist, so ive bought some other socks today.

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jun 20, 2011, 07:04 PM
That kind of pomade and stuff like Dax Wax really works but it's a fucker to wash out. Washing up liquid has done the trick for me before.

Washing up liquid?
Damn...

chino17

chino wears many WESC clothes in the diamond eyes promo // gOOd choice

Warner told him to throw his skatersocks out and to put buttondown flannels! ha!
hope we never do meet again !

100Modem

Quote from: chino17 on Jul 04, 2011, 08:49 PM
chino wears many WESC clothes in the diamond eyes promo // gOOd choice

Warner told him to throw his skatersocks out and to put buttondown flannels! ha!

lol ya
He still looks cool, but i prefer the tube socks. But thats just me because im a moron that uses those socks.

chino17

i'm french and i also wears these socks! it sucks ! totally old school style!
hope we never do meet again !

theis

I'm interested in Chino's cock.

Anyone know where I can get it?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Starz

Where does Chino buy his long-sleeve shirts he's been wearing on the latest Diamond Eye tours? Thanks

100Modem

Quote from: theis on Jul 25, 2011, 10:36 PM
I'm interested in Chino's cock.

Anyone know where I can get it?

lol you tiny man. :)

Quote from: Starz on Jul 26, 2011, 01:35 PM
Where does Chino buy his long-sleeve shirts he's been wearing on the latest Diamond Eye tours? Thanks
Well i bought some shirts that look like those he wears in a casual clothes store, they weren't expensive at all... i think most of those stores have them.
I also bought new socks exactly like these except the red stripe isn't that thick:

Getting from ChinosSox myspace is too expensive, plus shipping to my country, so i buy them in other places.