Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What do people think of Wikileaks?

Started by The Prodigy, Mar 14, 2017, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

! No longer available
5 Vault 7 CIA Secrets Revealed by WikiLeaks

We all know the C.I.A is retarded. They killed JFK and dragged  into Vietnam, A fucking pointless war where thousands died for no apparent reason and so on but now  'Year Zero' introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program...They are total scum. In my point of view...
What do you think about it?

tarkil

Total scum about sums up my thoughts on them...

Thank god for wikileaks, to expose these fuckers, and prove some "conspiracy theories"

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

illthrowROCKS@U

This is crazy, but not surprising. We've known for years about the CIA and NSA surveillance activities, but it's always nice to see more evidence.

Thank god for WikiLeaks.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

The Prodigy

This is disturbing! We need to stop it! The WikiLeaks disclosures were an extraordinary coup for a group that has already rocked American diplomacy with the release of 250,000 State Department cables, embarrassed the U.S. military with hundreds of thousands of logs from Iraq and Afghanistan and upended the U.S. presidential election by publishing Democratic Party emails.

The new releases are all the more remarkable given that WikiLeaks' founder Assange is midway through his fifth year at the Ecuadorean Embassy. He received political asylum after skipping bail to avoid extradition to Sweden, where he is wanted for an allegation of rape. Last year, a United Nations panel declared that the U.K. and Sweden were detaining him arbitrarily, but there's no suggestion that Swedish or British authorities will budge on their desire to detain and extradite him.

Yadgerol

It's very good with what you are doing right now.

God