Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Got Beef?

Started by Make_shift Destiny, Jul 28, 2011, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 29, 2011, 11:35 PM
I had Fair To Midland on when she came over, then when we ate we didn't have any music on and instead enjoyed each others company.

ok... but it kinda sounds like you were playing air guitar, felt on top of the world - just rockin out like crazy having a blast to the music you love.and when she arrived, you had the courtesy to lower the volume when it was eating time.but she walked up to the stereo,this while you were begging her "plz..just this song out" but she just said "haha no jacob,this is terrible" and pulled the plug. it was at your home... you should be able to choose music and have it on. hell,when serving that bad ass dinner,while she's yapping away, you should also be able to interrupt her and go "shhh.. just listen to this part, it fucking rocks!". that - without any hazzle

from_musings

i had this girl once and she was lovley for a lot of reasons. but her taste in music fucking sucked. so if we were partying together just the two of us, we had this rule that she got to play 3 songs on the stereo and then i got to play 3 songs and so on.to avoid hearing her crap as much as possible i picked 10 min songs from bands like tool.but then she goes on about that "a song that long should count as two bla bla" - completley changing the rules along the way (rules she was part of setting up in the first place) Of course, I stuck to the original rule and said "3 songs are always 3 songs, we just can't count seconds like you do it's ridiculous"so wild debate occured and the mood was killed.  taste in music IS important. so many harsh hurtful words are being said to one another because of music.im just talking about the danger when hanging around a girl with bad or no taste in music. you could do like i did,but then the envoirment gets hostile and can ruin a night. or you can go on with the cave in style, but that will slowly choke you til you die.

i said "you should be able to... " in the previous post, but that's never gonna happen with the wrong girl

poofing acid

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 29, 2011, 08:07 PM
I might be getting beef tomorrow. if I still feel like it then.

My new signature.

bright lights, big city

Jacob's getting beef? like as in beef curtains?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Make_shift Destiny

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 29, 2011, 03:54 AM
What kind of retard puts there real name on here?

No one noticed...

But one thing I have noticed is how pointless it is for me or anyone to argue with Variable. I lost the chess match before I even started. The dudes a genius, and while his penis probably isn't very long it is quite thick. And the bitches love it.
Give her what you know she wants

Jacob

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 30, 2011, 12:38 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Jul 29, 2011, 11:35 PM
I had Fair To Midland on when she came over, then when we ate we didn't have any music on and instead enjoyed each others company.

ok... but it kinda sounds like you were playing air guitar, felt on top of the world - just rockin out like crazy having a blast to the music you love.and when she arrived, you had the courtesy to lower the volume when it was eating time.but she walked up to the stereo,this while you were begging her "plz..just this song out" but she just said "haha no jacob,this is terrible" and pulled the plug. it was at your home... you should be able to choose music and have it on. hell,when serving that bad ass dinner,while she's yapping away, you should also be able to interrupt her and go "shhh.. just listen to this part, it fucking rocks!". that - without any hazzle

no, actually the album ended and I didn't bother to put something new on. she likes Fair To Midland. and later, after dinner, I showed some live videos of them for her.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

Quote from: poofing acid on Jul 30, 2011, 01:27 AM

My new signature.

I feel honored. I think.

from_musings

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 30, 2011, 01:53 PM
no, actually the album ended and I didn't bother to put something new on. she likes Fair To Midland. and later, after dinner, I showed some live videos of them for her.

the picture you painted about your relationship in another thread has taken a drastic turn - and that makes me glad.it went from "i can never have my dream - i found out it doesn't work that way" to you actually living the dream. maybe in another week or so you will have great news about her putting on some ftm or even her playing air guitar with you. awesome, keep it up

Jacob

will do.

so, I'm actually having beef today. or rather, I think you call it "minute steak" in english. a very thin steak you throw in the pan and then it's pretty much done. fried onion and potatoes goes with that. and bearnaise sauce.

petition to rename this thread "what's for dinner".

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 30, 2011, 08:58 PM
will do.

so, I'm actually having beef today. or rather, I think you call it "minute steak" in english. a very thin steak you throw in the pan and then it's pretty much done. fried onion and potatoes goes with that. and bearnaise sauce.

Seriously man, make some yorkshire puddings to go with that beef, they're simple as fuck and just go so well. I second the request to rename this thread.

I just made a kick ass chicken and chorizo dish with a soya cream sauce and talking about it just gave me a food boner.

Livewire

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 30, 2011, 08:58 PM
will do.

Dammit, now I'm hungry.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I made a ham and onion stew thing last night. It fucking ruled. Then I went to a show and got plastered and threw it all up.

I'm awesome.

Oldnewtype

ever since i was a butchers apprentice I've developed an infatuation for touching raw beef with my hands. Think I'm gonna run a beef tip special at work tonight, throw in some onions bellpeppers just gotta figure out what kind of starch i want to use with that. probably gnocchi.

BillyNo.9

Anybody know how to make a BBQ sauce from scratch using mixed herbs, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce? I'm making hunters chicken for my girlfriend tomorrow and I'm not using that packet bullshit

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lithium

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Sep 09, 2011, 03:48 AM
Anybody know how to make a BBQ sauce from scratch using mixed herbs, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce? I'm making hunters chicken for my girlfriend tomorrow and I'm not using that packet bullshit
basic BBQ sauce
Onions
Garlic
Tomato paste
Molasses
Vinegar
Salt
💩

BillyNo.9

Thanks man, I used a garlic paste, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and added a little corn flower to thicken the texture a little.
Went great and tasted awesome.