Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MASSIVE 5.8 earthquake/hurricanepocalypse

Started by bright lights, big city, Aug 23, 2011, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Screw Libya. Today's news is all about the aftermath of a terrible earthquake. The whole east coast of the U.S. was shut down, and the huge quake was even "felt" in the midwest. And by "felt", I mean not felt. Even California doesn't get extensive damage like this:

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

pissedandpierced

And to make things worse, Hurricane Irene is coming to the East Coast.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

downtownpony

It's only going to get worse. Trust me.

bright lights, big city

Oh lord, won't someone think of the children?!

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Shit, I was about to post the same pic...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

downtownpony

lostpilot

Vesanic

bright lights, big city

I love everything about this video. The random hero who flashes his weiner. The weather reporter wearing goggles, making everything seem dire. All the people just walking around by the camera. Just gold. "Honestly depressing!"

Weather Channel vs Residents of Virginia Beach.MP4
DERP

BillyNo.9

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

5.8 is massive? We had a 6.8 back in 2001 and only 400 people were injured by it.

theis

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Aug 29, 2011, 05:47 AM
5.8 is massive? We had a 6.8 back in 2001 and only 400 people were injured by it.

Thread title = sarcasm

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 28, 2011, 05:21 PM
I love everything about this video. The random hero who flashes his weiner. The weather reporter wearing goggles, making everything seem dire. All the people just walking around by the camera. Just gold. "Honestly depressing!"

Weather Channel vs Residents of Virginia Beach.MP4

LOL!! My family is from Va Beach,my cousin actually knows the wang guy. That cracked me up when I saw it.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: theis on Aug 29, 2011, 09:48 AM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Aug 29, 2011, 05:47 AM

Thread title = sarcasm

Oh. Well. I didn't read the thread, lul.