Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Music of my soul

Started by jonnyB, Sep 13, 2011, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnyB

Greetings fellow Deftones fans.  I am a noob here, hope that's ok.  I have been a Deftones fan since 1997 when Around the Fur came out.  I was in high school at the time, and once I heard it my life changed.  I had to go back and buy Adrenaline which was as equally strong.  I went through lots of different phases in music - a punk phase, even got into celtic music for a bit, always had a thing for hip-hop, grew up rocking out to classic rock, metal, and oldies.  As I got older and went off to college I got back into more of the 90's grunge classics and followed some of the new sound movements too.  But one thing that never changed was my love for the Deftones as the best band ever.  I can tell you where I bought each album as they came out - as that was always a major event for me.

Anyway, I could really talk all day about this stuff so I won't make this much longer (actually - have to get back to work) - feel free to add me as a friend here or on the other Deftones community site - I love meeting fellow fans and sharing stories, pics, videos, anything related to best band in the world.  Peace. Prayers & Love for Chi.

BillyNo.9

Welcome man! Just remember to use the search bar before starting new topics. It really gets on everyones nerves when things get  re-posted :)

bright lights, big city

welcome dude. we need new blood here, so post moar pls.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Vesanic

Welcome. Enjoy your time here.