Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

New music zine: lucidnoise.info

Started by lucidnoise, Oct 26, 2011, 05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucidnoise

Hey all I'm new and wanted to promote my website: www.lucidnoise.info

Thank you!

btw if it's any consolation i used to run www.thedeftones.net lol :)

Also I need help with the site if anyone out there does web design and wants to join me on my quest to conquer the internet!

tarkil

Hmmm, I used to check thedeftones.net back in the day... This is from the old times indeed !!

Good luck with your new treat....   ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lucidnoise

well im glad somebody remembers lol

chino actually had wrote in an article about us but didn't point out our site exactly.

do to the fact that i had posted up the teamsleep demos and systematically caused teamsleep to redo their whole album...  :-\ i dunno if u noticed that lol

i mean i didn't leak the shit.. it just leaked on irc chat but i helped promote it and got a letter from warner bros telling me to take it off

I think the part that really stunk was getting the teamsleep album at the dollar tree for a dollar.. kinda made me feel bad but if they had just released the album how it was regardless of the leak it woulda done better!

tarkil

I still think the leak was better than the album they released later on anyway...
I wish it existed in lossless format tough....

lucidnoise

well the quality was shit to begin with lol thats why they were so pissed about the leak

Vesanic

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 28, 2011, 09:37 AM
I still think the leak was better than the album they released later on anyway...

It does... :)

tarkil

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't think so... I've been looking in many places at the time, and never found anything...

poofing acid

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 30, 2011, 11:09 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 28, 2011, 09:37 AM

It does... :)

Prove it.