Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you like to see work with the 'Tones?

Started by Robotsatemygrandma, Jan 18, 2012, 03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jan 21, 2012, 04:32 PM
This is a seriously stupid thread. Sorry I'm being so negative, but everyone in this thread deserves to burn in hell.

What is your problem ? I've just seen your other comment in the bullshit thread, and someone clearly needs to chill out, and learn some respect as well obviously.

Northcal

This is a seriously stupid thread. Sorry I'm being so negative, but everyone in this thread deserves to burn in hell.
Lick my balls buddy

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Yeah, this person has issues with self first, not us. For one, I know he can't grow a mustache yet.
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Robotsatemygrandma

Lawlz... someone needs a hug.

snw9

A female vocalist again. Perhaps Christina from Lacuna Coil. The way Chino writes his melodic songs, a few lines by a woman would be bring the songs to a whole new level.
Code: [Select]

Make_shift Destiny

I guess it makes Vesanic feel like a big man when he tells me I need to calm down. GOOD JOB BIG MAN
Give her what you know she wants

ineedtofuckingsearch

you know what?? you need to grow the fuck up. vesanic was right to tell you to chill out. you're an asshole- you're acting like one at the very least. there's nothing at all wrong with this topic. if you don't have anything useful or relevant to add, then gtfo.

i'd love to see a collab between deftones and mike patton, myself. it'd be killer.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Northcal on Jan 22, 2012, 01:08 AM
Lick my balls buddy

Present them...... lol

Vesanic

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jan 23, 2012, 07:25 PM
I guess it makes Vesanic feel like a big man when he tells me I need to calm down. GOOD JOB BIG MAN

I'm a moderator, it's my job, idiot.

rock_n_frost

- Richard Patrick
- MJK again
- Thom Yorke
- A female vocalist again

and of course
TERRY DATE
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

snw9

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 24, 2012, 04:40 AM
Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jan 23, 2012, 07:25 PM

I'm a moderator, it's my job, idiot.

Lol just ignore the user, he/she is miserable, wants attention, probably hasn't had their fix yet.......
Code: [Select]

Gaz

I would love a collaboration with Meshuggah somehow

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Jan 18, 2012, 04:35 AM
Quote6: Trent Reznor - They both seem to have an affinity for the dark sounds the 80's could of produced. Both are esteemed and respected. Just imagine what a remix would sound like of anything off of Self Titled or Saturday Night Wrist. Jesus.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes!

YEs yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!! Its been my dream for years but I dont even know if Chino likes NIN or Trent likes deftones LOL!!!!! I Would love Trent as a producer it would be amazing.I could die happy after that hehehehe :D

jonnyB

I agree that Wu-Tang would be hot, especially Rza or Method Man.  I think it would be really great to put Tech Ni9e on the next Deftones record - I know they've collaborated before, but it would be so sick to hear something with the whole band.

There really are sooooo many singers out there that I'd love to hear do something with the Deftones.  I won't list them all because I'm sure not all of us have exactly the same taste.  But if I had to pick one...  just ONE dream come true track....  Pete Loeffler...  I'm not sure if it would be best to have Chino guest with Chevelle or Pete guest with Deftones...  I'm imagining some real sickness with both...  but whenever questions like this arise I put my trust in Deftones.  Yeah, call up Pete and see if you can do a track together.  I, for one, would love it!

Eros TBA

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I LOVE Wutang, have for 20 yrs, but please do describe what u picture them doing with Deftones or even Chino. I cant wrap my brain around it, enlighten me because I really am interested to know where hip hop fits into this category..... Black Moon sucked dick but maybe u picture something I don't. I know we all have varied tastes so don't take it the wrong way, I really want to hear this. ???
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Nebontha

Aaron Turner or anyone (that used to be...) in ISIS.

oh and of course, can't ferget, TURREE DATE
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

jonnyB

Quote from: Northcal on Jan 21, 2012, 06:32 AM
Billy corgan   â€¢Julian cAsablancas/R.H.C.P *
killah*kaligrapes yeeeee

Yeah - Corgan or RHCP would be amazing.