Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Vocal Sessions Underway For Palms' (Deftones, Ex-Isis) Debut Release

Progress is once again underway with the upcoming debut release from Palms. The highly-anticipated outfit, who feature ex-members of Isis and Deftones' Chino Moreno, are currently laying down vocals. Band drummer Aaron Harris checked in with the following brief update on that and more via his website.

"This week, I'm in the studio with Chino working on vocals for our debut Palms record. It's sounding really great and we're all psyched. I'm just going to leave it at that and stay focused. Sorry to tease."

Source: www.theprp.com

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

bewareofrats

Man, what a busy guy.  He wasn't kidding when he was talking about new work ethic.  He's got 3 different things on the go.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

Deadradio

RollerDerby

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 13, 2012, 11:18 PM
Vocal Sessions Underway For Palms' (Deftones, Ex-Isis) Debut Release

Progress is once again underway with the upcoming debut release from Palms. The highly-anticipated outfit, who feature ex-members of Isis and Deftones' Chino Moreno, are currently laying down vocals. Band drummer Aaron Harris checked in with the following brief update on that and more via his website.

"This week, I'm in the studio with Chino working on vocals for our debut Palms record. It's sounding really great and we're all psyched. I'm just going to leave it at that and stay focused. Sorry to tease."

Source: www.theprp.com

Yesssssssssssss
"Carve your niche."

Nebontha

I hope they release the music before December 12th...
I mean, not that I really believe all that apocalyptic shit is going to happen, but we can't say for sure that it won't happen.  You know what I mean? lol
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

pony_01

Quote from: Nebontha on Oct 15, 2012, 08:13 PM
I hope they release the music before December 12th...
I mean, not that I really believe all that apocalyptic shit is going to happen, but we can't say for sure that it won't happen.  You know what I mean? lol

Dec 21 do you mean? yeah , chino talk about ancient arrivals, so i think they expect something gonna happen too

dictatesofreason

to bad all you people who believe that are idiots

bewareofrats

Agreed.  I don't believe anything is going to happen when the world (so to speak) is watching/waiting for it.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

pony_01

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 16, 2012, 06:04 PM
to bad all you people who believe that are idiots

and that people is in your favorite band

dictatesofreason

im just sayin the mayans made that calender thousands of years ago. and in the past hundred years the world began using leapdays to even out the years, so every four years april gets a 29th- Hence you dumb isiots, the count has been thrown off. so the actual end of the calender was earlier this year in may.

pony_01

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 17, 2012, 12:27 AM
im just sayin the mayans made that calender thousands of years ago. and in the past hundred years the world began using leapdays to even out the years, so every four years april gets a 29th- Hence you dumb isiots, the count has been thrown off. so the actual end of the calender was earlier this year in may.

april? february you mean.

TheShade1989

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 17, 2012, 12:27 AM

You're forgetting the fact that the Mayans werent predicting the end of the world and, even if they were, they werent even clever enough to not disappear into nothingness. Also, last time I checked, there are like 10 claims that the apocalypse is coming every year, so basically...yeah, ppl are idiots. More chance of dying of a heart attack but ppl dont consider this an issue.

I do hope they release some music soon though, or even just a little preview so we have some idea of what it'll sound like.

dictatesofreason

apil feb next dec who knows live every day like its your last,except....with no rosemary :(

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

RavinVsFlud

Palms (Deftones, Isis) Reveal Timeframe For Debut Release

10.17.12 at 10:51am

Palms—the highly anticipated new project from Deftones frontman Chino Moreno and ex-Isis members Aaron Harris, Jeff Caxide and Bryant Clifford Meyer—now have a release timeframe in mind for their debut offering.

The group are now shooting for a spring 2013 release via Ipecac Recordings. In the meantime, the band have posted some new promo pics and photos from the recording sessions over at their newly-launched Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/palmssongs

Deadradio

bewareofrats

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...