Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

lftpp

i didnt, wonder if it still on my browser cache, but im not being able to access it.

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

Inkblades

Quote from: lftpp on Feb 11, 2013, 02:25 AM
Quote from: lftpp on Feb 11, 2013, 02:22 AM
song that Chino played on mixlr with him on vocals is sick! its PALMS after all. sick, soft as fuck, thought was Teamsleep

Fuck! Missed it. Was it 10 minutes long?

lftpp

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 11, 2013, 02:55 AM
Quote from: lftpp on Feb 11, 2013, 02:25 AM
Quote from: lftpp on Feb 11, 2013, 02:22 AM
song that Chino played on mixlr with him on vocals is sick! its PALMS after all. sick, soft as fuck, thought was Teamsleep

Fuck! Missed it. Was it 10 minutes long?
nop, it was like 5 mins max. lots of lyrics, very downbeat and kinda spacey. thought it was Teamsleep at first until Chino confirmed on chat that was PALMS

Inkblades

Nice. Since he played it online, maybe they'll release it soon.

nicklav

Inkblades

Musically it reminds me of Ever. I don't think Chino's voice is at its best, though.

nicklav

Yeah. I'm loving the music. Bass sounds awesome. Not sold on Chino yet.

dufftones

I like it, excited to hear the rest of the album

dictatesofreason

man thats just wahat i needed..very team sleepy...not crosses at all..heck even more dreamy that TS actually..anyone rip this yet?

nicklav

slyartwork

Anyone up for ripping just this song and putting it up?
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

DeftonesNZ

Sort of a mix between Team Sleep and Crosses, it's really dreamy like the Team Sleep but without the hectic drums and with the same vocal sound as crosses.

cEvin Key

Chino's lyrics are going downhill....is he getting hints on how to write love songs by the backstreet boys??
I like the instrumental it reminds me a bit of bands like Tarentel and Godspeed You Black Emperor, I dig the the song but there is something that makes me feel that the song would do better with chino singing differently or with no vocals at all.

iceache

pony_01

Slacker

melodies are ok, i agree the execution on the chorus is kinda weak, the rest is just ok...

i dig it. not on a hate mode anytime soon.