Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Deadradio on Jul 24, 2013, 10:16 PM
Quote from: scarywindow on Jul 24, 2013, 05:10 PM
Quote from: shoop on Jul 24, 2013, 12:17 PM
so does anyone have the Shortwave Radio demo yet? Why the hell isn't an mp3 of it available to buy online.

still waiting on my cassette... but once it is here, we'll play the PM game again :)

I bought a cassette at the LA show. I will try to rip it when I get home today to share with you all.

Awesome, thanks! Wish I could have done it, but my tape deck hadn't been touched in years and ate my tape. Like I said before I didn't want to take the chance and try again risking damage since I was able to get it out undamaged from my tape deck.

scatterbrain

Anybody know whats on the Japan version?
It says there's a extra track,but doesn't say what it is.Shortwave Demo maybe?something else?
http://inoxia-rec.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=917&language=en
Going to order it soon,just curious.

im me and thats all ill ever be

ignore the fashion

I encoded the show I recorded to MP3 if anyone wants it.

07-10-2013 Solana Beach, California - Belly Up Tavern

Future Warrior
Tropics
Mission Sunset
Shortwave Radio
Rave Down (Swervedriver)
Patagonia
Antartic Handshake

Its encoded at 192kbps

shoop

Quote from: scatterbrain on Jul 25, 2013, 12:31 AM
Anybody know whats on the Japan version?
It says there's a extra track,but doesn't say what it is.Shortwave Demo maybe?something else?
http://inoxia-rec.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=917&language=en
Going to order it soon,just curious.
Wow, nice find! Keep us updated when you get it.

shoop

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 25, 2013, 01:58 AM

Future Warrior
Tropics
Mission Sunset
Shortwave Radio
Rave Down (Swervedriver)
Patagonia
Antartic Handshake

Its encoded at 192kbps
Thanks dude. If anyone wants the audio from the other full show on youtube, let me know and I can easily grab it in a sec with an add-on. The FLAC show on dime is pretty good too.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: shoop on Jul 25, 2013, 02:01 AM

Future Warrior
Tropics
Mission Sunset
Shortwave Radio
Rave Down (Swervedriver)
Patagonia
Antartic Handshake

Its encoded at 192kbps
Thanks dude. If anyone wants the audio from the other full show on youtube, let me know and I can easily grab it in a sec with an add-on. The FLAC show on dime is pretty good too.

I have interest in the show on Dime, but the registration is closed. Any chance of downloading it and then uploading it somewhere else and sharing it here? Or is that frowned upon over at Dime?

Also I wouldn't mind having that other show off of YouTube.

scatterbrain

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 25, 2013, 02:49 AM

Future Warrior
Tropics
Mission Sunset
Shortwave Radio
Rave Down (Swervedriver)
Patagonia
Antartic Handshake

Its encoded at 192kbps

I have interest in the show on Dime, but the registration is closed. Any chance of downloading it and then uploading it somewhere else and sharing it here? Or is that frowned upon over at Dime?

are you on ZOMB tracker?I can mirror it there.There sign ups are open,and its freeleech right now.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: scatterbrain on Jul 25, 2013, 03:01 AM

Future Warrior
Tropics
Mission Sunset
Shortwave Radio
Rave Down (Swervedriver)
Patagonia
Antartic Handshake

Its encoded at 192kbps

are you on ZOMB tracker?I can mirror it there.There sign ups are open,and its freeleech right now.

Yeah, i have an account over at ZOMB, I haven't used it in a long time but my account is still good. Just signed in today and I have a share ratio of 2.1 or something like that.

scatterbrain

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 25, 2013, 03:13 AM
Quote from: scatterbrain on Jul 25, 2013, 03:01 AM

Future Warrior
Tropics
Mission Sunset
Shortwave Radio
Rave Down (Swervedriver)
Patagonia
Antartic Handshake

Its encoded at 192kbps

Yeah, i have an account over at ZOMB, I haven't used it in a long time but my account is still good. Just signed in today and I have a share ratio of 2.1 or something like that.

Its up now
http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=46972
got it on a seedbox so it should not take you that long to snatch it

Deadradio

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Deadradio on Jul 25, 2013, 04:33 AM

Here ya go! 1st time ripping a cassette. Hope it sounds ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hr2qbbs8q016z24/Palms_-_Shortwave_Radio_(demo).MP3

I just made a second attempt with my cassette and once again it ate the tape, no damage done so I am not trying again.

shoop

my bad ignorethefashion! I never knew dime was closed.. I thought it was always open to public. I'll up the audio from the other show on youtube here asap. Thanks for the demo deadradio!

ignore the fashion

Quote from: shoop on Jul 25, 2013, 07:55 AM
my bad ignorethefashion! I never knew dime was closed.. I thought it was always open to public. I'll up the audio from the other show on youtube here asap. Thanks for the demo deadradio!

No problem, I am downloading it from zomb thanks!

Also thanks for the rip Deadradio

defsteve

"WE JUST RE-STOCKED OUR WEBSTORE WITH MORE CLEAR COPIES OF OUR 2XLP. IT ALSO COMES WITH A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD"

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/palms/product_info.php?products_id=8364&cPath=1657&store=
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

shoop

The audio from "Palms LIVE (Chino of Deftones & Isis) 7_11_13 Santa Ana CA Observatory" - vid on youtube: http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/61318838/file.html   it's not mp3, but m4a.. the youtube video downloader add-on would only give me one channel audio if I tried mp3 for some reason, and it'd take me another hour if I was to record the audio while playing back the video. If you need mp3 ignorethefashion, let me know as it's the least I can do for you, for helping me and others out all the time.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: shoop on Jul 25, 2013, 10:46 AM
The audio from "Palms LIVE (Chino of Deftones & Isis) 7_11_13 Santa Ana CA Observatory" - vid on youtube: http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/61318838/file.html   it's not mp3, but m4a.. the youtube video downloader add-on would only give me one channel audio if I tried mp3 for some reason, and it'd take me another hour if I was to record the audio while playing back the video. If you need mp3 ignorethefashion, let me know as it's the least I can do for you, for helping me and others out all the time.

thats fine with me thanks for ripping the audio. i just want to try and get all the palms shows.

ignore the fashion

On some along the top where it shows my stats and share ratio and what not it says "Connectable: No!" how do I make it so I am connectable?

Deadradio

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 25, 2013, 05:27 AM
Quote from: Deadradio on Jul 25, 2013, 04:33 AM

Here ya go! 1st time ripping a cassette. Hope it sounds ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hr2qbbs8q016z24/Palms_-_Shortwave_Radio_(demo).MP3

I just made a second attempt with my cassette and once again it ate the tape, no damage done so I am not trying again.

Mine started to get ate as well. I had to clean the heads, but I was still nervous of it happening again.

scatterbrain

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 25, 2013, 11:31 AM
On some along the top where it shows my stats and share ratio and what not it says "Connectable: No!" how do I make it so I am connectable?

you need to forward your ports on your router
You can find guides for that here
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm
Find your router in the list then follow the instructions to forward your ports for your torrent client
you don't need to download any of the software there pushing,it can (in most cases) be easily done manually

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know