Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Melanie live (Audio with some corrections)

Started by Teknoman, May 10, 2012, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teknoman

Im not sure if this goes here, if not please move it to the correct section.

Hello again,

I've decided to share my Melanie Mp3, someone at the Eros thread posted a request kinda, i extracted this audio off a youtube video (the "Wirx" version), i did this when i was trying to get the lyrics for this song.

I have some knowledge about music production and i tried to fix it the best i could, i corrected the levels and did some EQing and this is what i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xgp3k390b25ruva

I think it sound a little bit better now.

Original version here:
Deftones - Melanie [Live]

I make music too

Vesanic

It's indeed clearer and less "overwhelmed" but the quality is really lossy, man. Good job anyway, and thank you.

luisch

I dont expect so much about the quality, at least you worked on it, thanks for your time, dude, thank you!
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

deftoneseba

http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

mothraw

downloaded it!thanx man!could you please gimme the studio version ;)

Caín

Jerry_Curls

Holy shit. I haven't heard this song in years. It's kind of fucking amazing. Reminds me of ATF era [chorus...kind of like Damone] with newer style [DE]. Good damn Deftones knows how to perfectly blend intensity with beauty [verse into chorus]. I also love how spacey it sounds with all the synths.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

This song has so much mystery still bc we r still in the grey about it's lyrics. My question is why was it the song they chose to play out of all of Eros? Maybe a random pick bc it's easy or fun or one of many on Eros that's representable to the band.... who knows? It does beg for an answer from me though :D. Eros has to b ill. Everything (very little) that we know about it is more interesting than DE to me. And V started this thread in this manner in a way.... I still am more interested in it than DE from the inception of DE or before. Its the mystery I guess and the description (very limited) that we have of it from the authors... 8)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!