Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

12 Years of White Pony

Started by cesar421, Jun 21, 2012, 02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 27, 2012, 01:23 PM
Quote from: Caín on Jun 26, 2012, 07:05 PM
They should have disbanded after White Pony

turn that frown upside down, maybe the new record will blow your mind. and what if eros will be released one day, maybe it will blow your mind too
Cain...... u prob should have never joined the board then if u think they should have broken up 11-12 yrs ago then. why r u here? just asking bc it makes no sense at all, not condescending either.....honest question
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

from_musings

BigMood

Time flies. Almost 12 years to the day ago I watched "Change" on TV and I think it was love at first sight/sound.
Actually I cannot discribe how much this record means to me. Just as someone mentioned it's like one entire song.
Digi Bath will always be my most favorite song in the world and actually I mostly don't care what Chino is singing (maybe 'cause I'm not a native speaker).
White Pony creates this special atmosphere of darkness, lust, aggression, love, tenderness and heaviness all in one. I'll never get tired listening to it and it will always stay with me, just like the Deftones.

And did also someone had the time and read youtube comments regarding Deftones songs? It's crazy, almost everyone wants to fuck when they listen to them. It's kinda funny but oh so true.
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

Bza々

Started listening to em in 2001 right before I went in the Army, feels like yesterday, wtf.

pinkmaggit

I really only got into Deftones and became a fanatic in about 07/08, after SNW, so WP was already quite a few years old by then.
It sounded then and still does sound very fresh, like it could have come out this year even, barring perhaps Back To School, which wasn't really supposed to be on the album anyway.
Deftones music really does stand the test of time!

rock_n_frost

''12 Years of White Pony''

Why do you count it?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Caín

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jul 02, 2012, 11:10 PM

turn that frown upside down, maybe the new record will blow your mind. and what if eros will be released one day, maybe it will blow your mind too
Cain...... u prob should have never joined the board then if u think they should have broken up 11-12 yrs ago then. why r u here? just asking bc it makes no sense at all, not condescending either.....honest question

Because I want to make your life miserable.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: Caín on Jul 23, 2012, 09:39 AM
Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jul 02, 2012, 11:10 PM

Because I want to make your life miserable.
My life is the shit son, good one though I must admit. Cheers. No harm intended. For real though....u excited at least? Must be ;)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Deftones-argentina

you two, please put your cibernetic dicks under your pants, NOW. Nobody cares about them.

Martin

Damn. Time flies indeed.

Alectwin

I remember when they came in Italy in 2000, it was the greatest gig i ever went!

White pony will have a special place to play in my head forever!

johnjm22

I can't believe it's been twelve years!  This album was the soundtrack to my high school years.