Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2012 Board Awards (HAI, MUM!)

Started by blixa, Jul 06, 2012, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yeah, we wanna see who the popular people are of our popular clique.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

Shit guys if you all wanted to blow and jerk each other we could just meet up and have an SL orgy

sing blue silver

Quote from: bebo on Jul 16, 2012, 12:17 PM
Shit guys if you all wanted to blow and jerk each other we could just meet up and have an SL orgy

We might as well get it over with and do this. Someone oil me up.

Vesanic

from_musings

blondie

the board awards now have something in common with the academy awards: they used to be amusing; now they're highly uninteresting.

:'(

BillyNo.9

Quote from: blondie on Jul 16, 2012, 09:07 PM
the board awards now have something in common with the academy awards: they used to be amusing; now they're highly uninteresting.

:'(

That's not really fair to say. Blixa did it last year and she just bought up the idea this year. She did ask if anyone else wanted to think of the questions.

bright lights, big city

maybe blondie has an idea to change the monotony of going to an internet message board...
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

How about 10 best members instead of 5?

one weak

i reckon blondie's right. reminds me of a high school reunion on a cruise ship. with a graduating class of 14.

bebo

New category: Member you'd like to do the nasty with on the first date

Person with most votes is obligated to show vag or meat roll

Crazylegs

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 09, 2012, 04:01 AM
Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? crazylegs. this would be our weekend: hockey, hot weather (you need it), Bohren.

Sounds like a good time.

Variable

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 15, 2012, 02:47 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Jul 15, 2012, 02:26 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 13, 2012, 01:13 AM
Member you would most love to dance with? And to what song? Anyone to deftones.

Anyone? i must warn you - i have two left feet. start off with a slow song maybe. Sextape?

Anyone but you. Go fuck yourself dubstep troll.
I must have missed something so I don't really know why you were so aggressive to him but Jesus that was funny.

Quote from: bebo on Jul 16, 2012, 12:17 PM
And this also made me laugh. Although I think we should seriously consider doing this. I will only charge $100.00 to each person that I fuck. It's the SL-members only rate. You're welcome.

But fuck it, ill say it. I didn't expect to see my name AT ALL on any of those things. But some of you were sweet and remembered me. So awww. And thanks. You big softies.

BillyNo.9

Musings is a pain in the ass that just argues about the most tedious shit using crack head logic. He's been quiet for a couple of weeks now though so I'm guessing his parents forced him to get out of his basement, shave his neckbeard and go on a summer vacation to get some fresh air or something.

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Jul 29, 2012, 08:58 PM
I will only charge $100.00 to each person that I fuck. It's the SL-members only rate. You're welcome.

So, what is your preferred method of payment?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 30, 2012, 03:53 PM
Musings is a pain in the ass that just argues about the most tedious shit using crack head logic. He's been quiet for a couple of weeks now though so I'm guessing his parents forced him to get out of his basement, shave his neckbeard and go on a summer vacation to get some fresh air or something.
jesus, the hatred is palpable.
DERP

BillyNo.9

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 30, 2012, 04:50 PM

Really? I always thought I came across more humble than him.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 30, 2012, 08:02 PM
oh you do, i'm just noting the growing awesome rivalry.
DERP

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Jul 30, 2012, 04:45 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 29, 2012, 08:58 PM
I will only charge $100.00 to each person that I fuck. It's the SL-members only rate. You're welcome.

So, what is your preferred method of payment?

i'm not paying for a sausage that has been inside all the members here.

from_musings

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 30, 2012, 08:36 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 30, 2012, 08:02 PM
oh you do, i'm just noting the growing awesome rivalry.

haha no, it's not growing.In fact, since a while back, it has decreased from my part.because of the simple fact that: he just can't take it. I am way kinder to him nowadays,and i try not to offend him too much.
In the beginning he acted like this cool laidback humble guy so i thought he could take shit for fun,but i soon realized that it was just a facade, the coolness was not who he was, all it was, was who he wanted to be and appear. behind the thin shell of coolness was this young and angry kid with little or no self control. and when he repeatately acted like a butthurt ragefag, I became nicer to him, because i'm like that.
in the post here though,he shows less out of control hate, and actually used a bit of humour instead of furious bitching which to me is a sign that he's easying up a bit and is beginning to recover.makes me glad and hopeful. for the record i don't dislike him at all,i bet he's a good dude deep inside, but he will probably be the cool dude he wants to be in 5-10 years or so  :)