hi man

iceache

no. stop.

We dont need this shit

luisch

Quote from: iceache on Aug 20, 2012, 06:00 PM
no. stop.

We dont need this shit

Please! thank you for share, Hi Man, but I think dubstep is the worst shit ever.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

iceache

Plus. The link doesn't even work.

jbmp1390

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

hi man

cvthedrv

please, erase this topic! (and dubstep).

iceache

I am listening to it now..

KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE.... What the fuck is this shit... I know Dubstep is bad.. .but this takes the cake.

Knucklestones

:'( I can't stand most of these remixes anyways.

luisch

chuckles

um... i hate dupstep... but this is little bit better than some other dupstep remixes out there... like Korn... just my opinion
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

nuno cal

i read dubstep and i was ceptic, but this isnt bad at all. good remix

Vesanic

You guys need to get over your stereotypes regarding dubstep. I'm not the biggest fan either, but I've heard quite some amazing shit in that genre. I don't know about this remix, but don't be so harsh when dubstep is thrown in the conversation. You sound exactly like an old fart yelling metal is just some noise for sickos.

I do think the genre is overdone and has been raped to death and even after that, but I insist, there really is some good stuff.

deftoner664

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 21, 2012, 05:11 PM
You guys need to get over your stereotypes regarding dubstep. I'm not the biggest fan either, but I've heard quite some amazing shit in that genre. I don't know about this remix, but don't be so harsh when dubstep is thrown in the conversation. You sound exactly like an old fart yelling metal is just some noise for sickos.

I do think the genre is overdone and has been raped to death and even after that, but I insist, there really is some good stuff.

Couldnt have said it better...People act like they're being forced to listen to it... You all just want to feel like you're 'too good' to even be open minded towards it since that genre is becoming increasingly popular nowadays.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

iceache

Quote from: deftoner664 on Aug 21, 2012, 07:06 PM

Couldnt have said it better...People act like they're being forced to listen to it... You all just want to feel like you're 'too good' to even be open minded towards it since that genre is becoming increasingly popular nowadays.

Nope. I just know what shit sounds like.. and dubstep, is shit.

BillyNo.9

But M83 is dubstep and every1 likes them?

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Aug 21, 2012, 11:14 PM
But M83 is dubstep and every1 likes them?

I hope your joking...

JVell

luisch

Quote from: iceache on Aug 21, 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Aug 21, 2012, 07:06 PM

Nope. I just know what shit sounds like.. and dubstep, is shit.