Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Celebrity death pool 2012/2013.

Started by BillyNo.9, Sep 08, 2012, 05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

I wouldn't wish death upon anyone I know personally because none of them are really bad enough to die and rot. I would love Nicki Minaj to die, preferably 2 guys 1 horse style or something else appropriate to her image. Also the shitheads from all these fucking fake Jordie Shore, Only way is essex famous for being famous types of shows. There really is no need for these people to even exist, let alone make money off of being an idiot. 

raynor

I don't wish death upon anyone. Neither should you, focus your things on other things. I realize you're 14 years old here and trying to act cool, saying "hey I hate bad music, but love Deftones". But here's the thing, just because there are other people doing music you don't like, doesn't mean they deserve death.

Peace.

Northcal

Quote from: BillyNo.9 link=topie :-Xc=19745.msg774096#msg774096 date=1347069675
I wouldn't wish death upon anyone I know personally because none of them are really bad enough to die and rot. I would love Nicki Minaj to die, preferably 2 guys 1 horse style or something else appropriate to her image. Also the shitheads from all these fucking fake Jordie Shore, Only way is essex famous for being famous types of shows. There really is no need for these people to even exist, let alone make money off of being an idiot.
smoke a blunt and get into hippie mode,lol

bright lights, big city

a nicer way to put it would be to participate in a celebrity death pool. basically we each put in like 20 bucks and then pick 5 people who we think will die this year. winner takes all.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: raynor on Sep 09, 2012, 11:31 AM
I don't wish death upon anyone. Neither should you, focus your things on other things. I realize you're 14 years old here and trying to act cool, saying "hey I hate bad music, but love Deftones". But here's the thing, just because there are other people doing music you don't like, doesn't mean they deserve death.

Peace.

That bitch just goes through me like nails though gurl :/

pissedandpierced

I think Nicki Minge is annoying, totally fake and her arse is as ridiculous as her music but I wouldn't wish death on her but there's so many people out there who should die but for more humanitarian reasons than making shit music.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

theis

The only "famous" people I can sincerely say that I hope would die are the members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Scum of the Earth.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Sep 10, 2012, 11:00 PM
there's so many people out there who should die but for more humanitarian reasons than making shit music.

Yeah I can agree with that and theis' statement. I guess I just got all wound up that night

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Sep 11, 2012, 01:10 AM
The only "famous" people I can sincerely say that I hope would die are the members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Scum of the Earth.
Fucking right.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9