Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dishonored

Started by x Rx King x, Oct 18, 2012, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x Rx King x

I just got this yesterday and i'm a pretty good distance into the story. Just wanted to know what you guys think of it. One gripe i had with games like skyrim was the combat. seemed very groggy and was the definition of button-mashing. This game presents a better form of combat and it's a lot easier to tell what you're doing. Anyone further than me? Anyone beat it?

N0S3BLEED976

I don't have it yet, but I'm planning to get it around Christmas

kurtone

Im on the last mission, my only gripe is that the game seems too short, other than that i think its a great game, definitely a contender for game of the year.

rageman02uk

Yeah i beat it today on 360, in probly what was my 3rd sitting with it, yeah it was too short, i loved every minute of it though.
I think ill play through it again though as i got a high Chaos rating all the way through, kept stabbing everyone i saw lol

rock_n_frost

i have it on my pc (pirated one)
its a very good game
its not really easy
very stylish

but still i wouldnt buy it
still it is bioshock's baby
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

kurtone

Quote from: rageman02uk on Nov 03, 2012, 12:06 AM
Yeah i beat it today on 360, in probly what was my 3rd sitting with it, yeah it was too short, i loved every minute of it though.
I think ill play through it again though as i got a high Chaos rating all the way through, kept stabbing everyone i saw lol

Same here, i tried to play all stealthy but once i killed the first couple of guards i said fuck it and started stabbing anyone who got in my way lol

Deadradio

cool game. Almost finished with it.