Previous topic - Next topic

deftoner664

Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Mothman

Awesome :)

Man, could we get a little tab?
You move like I want to.

deftoner664

Yeah, I can write one up here in the next couple days..  Tuning is A#GCFAD.

DeftonesNZ

Good job but know theres a cool outro to learn aswell.

deftoner664

Thanks! very cool outro.. Learning it right now.. I suppose I'll have re-up a new video lol

Change_Lestat

Awesome man... you got the feeling right there! I'll wait for the tabs, thank you!
"I put my life on the line for you... So why did you say goodbye to me?"  The Wretched - Attack! Attack!

deftoner664

Haha, Glad you enjoyed. Yes, I will have them here before the weekend is over. Still debating to do a second video to fit the extended studio outro in.. Just learned it last night.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

geraavl08

Far away

deftoner664

Thank you all for the positive feedback. Means alot!

Bifrost

Shadow46/2

Tiiiime SHIFT! We cover the outrooooooo!

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

dictatesofreason

BallZDeeP

i've always wanted to play guitar..great work

deftoner664

It's here boys and girls... As requested Rosemary accompanied by the leaked studio track and me playing the outro (Video is in the first post, first video). Enjoy... I had alot of fun doing this! :)

Teknoman

I had to jump on the "covers" bandwagon too ;D, here is my cover of the song, im playing stef's part with a bass 'cause i dont have an 8 strings guitar and Stef's guitar is literally half step away from the bass tuning.

Deftones - Rosemary [Guitar cover (with a bass)]

QuoteVideo Description:
It is possible to play that song with a bass but it is more difficult as well because of the longer neck and thicker strings... i took me a couple of tries to get it right.
I used a 5 strings bass with standard tuning and also a capo on the first fret to match Stephen's guitar tuning. (low to high F A# D# G# C# F# A# D#)

PS. The image is not flipped, im left handed ;D

I make music too

deftoner664

Quote from: Teknoman on Oct 20, 2012, 04:22 PM
I had to jump on the "covers" bandwagon too ;D, here is my cover of the song, im playing stef's part with a bass 'cause i dont have an 8 strings guitar and Stef's guitar is literally half step away from the bass tuning.

Deftones - Rosemary [Guitar cover (with a bass)]

QuoteVideo Description:
It is possible to play that song with a bass but it is more difficult as well because of the longer neck and thicker strings... i took me a couple of tries to get it right.
I used a 5 strings bass with standard tuning and also a capo on the first fret to match Stephen's guitar tuning. (low to high F A# D# G# C# F A# D#)

PS. The image is not flipped, im left handed ;D

Hell yeah dude! you for sure capture the low end i was needing in my video lol great job

deftoner664

For those who have been waiting for the tab i should have it finished tonight around 9 p.m. EST

gwenudo

Quote from: deftoner664 on Oct 21, 2012, 05:38 PM
For those who have been waiting for the tab i should have it finished tonight around 9 p.m. EST

Sounds good man thanks for the update! :)
Was it like it seemed?...