Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

help me please? maybe?

Started by gwenudo, Oct 19, 2012, 03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

So i just pre ordered the limited edition koi no yokan, i did it as a guest tho and i didnt know i had to be registered to the website to get the digital album download on nov 13 and the single tempest .. so i made an account with the same info but it doesnt show on there that i made the purchase but i know i did cause i also got the email conformation ... is there a way i could fix this so i can get tempest and the digital album when it comes out? Please help...
Was it like it seemed?...

deftoolsys07

You need to contact customer service or someone that deals with that. Look on the website that you ordered the shit for and see if there's an e-mail or telephone number for somebody you can talk to and get it straightened out.. That isn't anything any of us can do here...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

NicholasHume

You can only email them for now.

I had some problems myself. There's a phone number through the Deftones.com store - which had me on hold, listening to the same 3 Dave Matthews Band 40 second clips for about 30 minutes - when I got through, they said they only deal with t-shirts.

I sent them about 3 emails.

Also, on the Deftones Facebook page, I've seen many people with the same problem as you, so just email and hope for the best

The address is deftonesstore@warnerbrosrecords.com

gwenudo

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 19, 2012, 03:14 AM
You need to contact customer service or someone that deals with that. Look on the website that you ordered the shit for and see if there's an e-mail or telephone number for somebody you can talk to and get it straightened out.. That isn't anything any of us can do here...

I tried emailing them with their customer service email but for some reason my emails arent going out -.- im not to sure what the hell to do .. but ill keep looking to see what i can do..

gwenudo

Quote from: NicholasHume on Oct 19, 2012, 03:15 AM
You can only email them for now.

I had some problems myself. There's a phone number through the Deftones.com store - which had me on hold, listening to the same 3 Dave Matthews Band 40 second clips for about 30 minutes - when I got through, they said they only deal with t-shirts.

I sent them about 3 emails.

Also, on the Deftones Facebook page, I've seen many people with the same problem as you, so just email and hope for the best

So you have the same problem as well? :/ andd you havnt resolved it? Ugh .. -.-

The address is deftonesstore@warnerbrosrecords.com

NicholasHume

No, I imagine they're backed up. We still have about 23(!) days til the album's out, so I'm sure you'll get it all sorted

gwenudo

Quote from: NicholasHume on Oct 19, 2012, 03:30 AM
No, I imagine they're backed up. We still have about 23(!) days til the album's out, so I'm sure you'll get it all sorted

So maybe theres a chance? And well one silly question sort of... but it says it will be delievered on nov 13 .. do you really think it will? Cause if it does then fuck the download lol and cause the next day im going to the dallas show so i want to wear my new shirt for the concert!

gwenudo

Just emailed them again and this time it was confirmed that they got my email .. if they let me know how to retrieve the downloads ill let you know so you can get your downloads as well!

NicholasHume

At least yours is going to a proper address. I didn't have the chance to specify - so they used my default address which is dated: I don't live there anymore. If I don't have this resolved by November 1st, I'm going to write an expository letter to the people in my old apartment so I can retrieve it.

I hope they send the digital copy of the album to the email I've been sending my complaints from haha

gwenudo

Quote from: NicholasHume on Oct 19, 2012, 03:39 AM
At least yours is going to a proper address. I didn't have the chance to specify - so they used my default address which is dated: I don't live there anymore. If I don't have this resolved by November 1st, I'm going to write an expository letter to the people in my old apartment so I can retrieve it.

I hope they send the digital copy of the album to the email I've been sending my complaints from haha

Well shit sounds like your far more screwed over than me xD what if on release day we get an email with a link to the digital download? Thatd be nice haha ..but i hope you get your problem resolved!

gwenudo

GOOD NEWS! warnerbros got back at me and they sent me the link to the aingle tempest and they said that on the day of release the people who pre ordered koi no yokan will get an email to the link of the full digital album and that if for some reason we dont to just contact them immediately and they will help but as far as i know were all still gonna get a link to the album if we pre oredered so yea :)

NicholasHume

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Oct 19, 2012, 05:34 PM
GOOD NEWS! warnerbros got back at me and they sent me the link to the aingle tempest and they said that on the day of release the people who pre ordered koi no yokan will get an email to the link of the full digital album and that if for some reason we dont to just contact them immediately and they will help but as far as i know were all still gonna get a link to the album if we pre oredered so yea :)

Was this an email response?

gwenudo

Quote from: NicholasHume on Oct 19, 2012, 05:39 PM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Oct 19, 2012, 05:34 PM

Was this an email response?

Yes it was, straight from the email that the website told me to contact. They really helped tho .. i mean they even gave me my link to tempest! .. and when i replied back to them they responded back within 3 minutes.. pretty nice!

NicholasHume

They finally got back to me! And it's all sorted. A relief.

gwenudo

Quote from: NicholasHume on Oct 22, 2012, 11:19 PM
They finally got back to me! And it's all sorted. A relief.

So now its shipping to your place and not your old appartment?

NicholasHume

Correct. Everyone can just relax, it's going to arrive as hoped on November 13

gwenudo

Quote from: NicholasHume on Oct 23, 2012, 02:28 AM
Correct. Everyone can just relax, it's going to arrive as hoped on November 13

You really think everyones pre order will get it on november 13 though? Cause i need that shirt for the next day >:(