Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Check these guys out, if you're a Deftones fan, you'll love them.

Started by deigoruellez, Apr 26, 2013, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deigoruellez

Hey guys, so this band is extremely influenced by Deftones.  In fact, they covered "Change" on our second EP and it's gotten tons of great feedback and thousands of views.

Anyways, the band is called Dead End Amelia.  All of their stuff is available for listening on Spotify, as well as for purchase on iTunes and Amazon.  Here's some links:

Change - Deftones Lyrics (FEMALE COVER By: Dead End Amelia)

Dead End Amelia - Satellite (Rehearsal)

Dead End Amelia - Better Off This Way

Dead End Amelia - Stranger In My Home

and here's the facebook link, be sure to like their page:
www.facebook.com/deadendamelia

Anyways, won't hurt to take a second to at least check one of the songs out, see if you like it (which I'm actually positive you will).  Thanks guys!  Long live Deftones.

nicklav

I would be nice if you didn't create 5 separate threads to promote your band.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah especially when you try act like it's not your band, you can still see the old version in your posts section and you also forget to change the "our ep" part on this one. We like supporting other members bands but not accounts that are set up purely for self promotion you would of done better being honest and engaging on other stuff a bit first.

kurtone

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah I'm pretty sure bands set themselves up for failure on here when they say that sort of stuff, you don't come on here and say if you like Deftones you'll like this and then post some Paramore like stuff.