Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

selling tickets to soldout trobadour show

Started by hi man, Jul 09, 2013, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi man

To be honest Palms isn't for me. Thats why I decided to get rid of my tickets to this show. HOWEVER! I ordered these tickets will call. So will I physically have 2 tickets? Or will I just show my ID and they will let in. I want to have physical tickets to give to somebody but I don't how this will work out. I ordered 2 tickets. If anyone is interested and knows how the trobadour will call system works let me know. 30$ for both if I can physically retrieve the tickets.

deftoolsys07

Normally at will call you go to the window, show ID, they give you the physical tickets, and then you show them to whoever rips the tickets at the doors or wherever they do that. So yes you would be able to take the tickets and hand them to somebody. I don't know how it works specifically at the Troubadour, but everywhere else this is how it works. You may be able to pick them up before the day of the show, too, but I'm not sure about that.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

hi man

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jul 09, 2013, 04:03 AM
Normally at will call you go to the window, show ID, they give you the physical tickets, and then you show them to whoever rips the tickets at the doors or wherever they do that. So yes you would be able to take the tickets and hand them to somebody. I don't know how it works specifically at the Troubadour, but everywhere else this is how it works. You may be able to pick them up before the day of the show, too, but I'm not sure about that.

Thanks!