Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

†††'s EP

Started by ignore the fashion, Jan 18, 2014, 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

For those of you interested in getting the †††'s EP on vinyl, they have all 3 for preorder over at www.soundstagedirect.com for $13.99 and free shipping on orders over $30 dollars. If you order all 3, like I did, it comes to a little over $41 dollars and you pay no shipping.

DeftonesNZ

Isn't that a scam site, I remember someone asking shaun lopez about a site maybe this one and he said it's he knows nothing about it and it probably dodgy.

ignore the fashion

It looks legitimate to me, plus I have seen a few people over at the vinyl collective mention it. Shaun must have said that about another site.

deftoneseba

I pre-ordered the three EPs at Shop Radio Cast a couple of months ago. Don't know why their links are down but they confirmed my order via email.
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

ignore the fashion

I got a confirmation email from soundstagedirect immediately after placing the order.

shoop

M1GHTY M4VS

I think I have to go via amazon to avoid 100% Shipping + 50% fees. They should still offer the same coloured vinyls after all ? Would be 60,07 € instead of $41.97 + Priority Mail® International    $50.62

XJohnnyX

where i can find ††† ep's on cd?

sing blue silver

Quote from: XJohnnyX on Feb 07, 2014, 05:58 PM
where i can find ††† ep's on cd?

Burn em. The EP's were released digitally and on vinyl only.

dictatesofreason

wrong. I have it on cd myself, best buy has it in store idk about online.

ChannelZer0

What's the tracklist for ep 3?
Sorrow

dictatesofreason

the epilogue
bitches brew
blk stallion
death bell