Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellview

-sleepy
-tomorrow is sunday.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

hydroponic82

raynor

+/- at work on a sunday
+ portugal. the man in my headphones

law

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 19, 2006, 12:23 AM
Quote from: Tuck on Mar 17, 2006, 06:36 PM
+ I'm in London!
+ At my friend's place.

------ Dunno what's going to happen at the Will Haven gigs.

I was in London today! Did you happen to catch the anti-war demo by any chance? (That's why I went...)

have fun?

Assassin

Quote from: law on Mar 19, 2006, 02:02 PM
+ I'm in London!
+ At my friend's place.

I was in London today! Did you happen to catch the anti-war demo by any chance? (That's why I went...)

have fun?

Yes I did thank you! The coach trip there and back was pretty fun too haha... ;D

law

cool, I was at work so couldn't really join in, my thoughts were there tho!

Assassin

Really? I'm impressed. Hopefully you'll make it to the next one...

Chrisbo

- It's grey outside
- It's Sunday
+ At least it's warmer
+ Old school South Park episodes
+ Converge

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

+ I'm in London!
+ At my friend's place.

I was in London, but not for long. Went from a friends place to a friends place and straight to Portsmouth...pity I missed you though!

++++++++ WILL HAVEN ROCKS!!!!
++++++++ One more show to go!!! Let's go all out tonight.
- If my frail body can take it. I got ill fridaynight and have been pushing it since then. Felt pretty good due to vitamins and drops, but right now...pfffft...

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 20, 2006, 01:16 PM

++++++++ WILL HAVEN ROCKS!!!!
++++++++ One more show to go!!! Let's go all out tonight.
- If my frail body can take it. I got ill fridaynight and have been pushing it since then. Felt pretty good due to vitamins and drops, but right now...pfffft...

I've found that gigs are good cures for colds and shit like that. I felt like Mr Hankey from the Independant Film Festival episode before NIN, and then during it I just went mental, and after I was absolutely buzzing and felt damn good. Ah well, maybe it's just me.

- Bored out of my head
- Glasgow date taken down from Tool's official site, still hoping that they're playing though, no reason why they couldnt

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Hopefully so yeah, yesterday it made me feel good, so hopefully today as well.

Assassin

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 20, 2006, 01:16 PM
+ I'm in London!
+ At my friend's place.

I was in London, but not for long. Went from a friends place to a friends place and straight to Portsmouth...pity I missed you though!

Yeah that's a shame, oh well at least you got to see William Haven haha. ;)

Chrisbo

People are always asking me if he is any good. Will Haven that is.

+/- I'm in the exact same position as I was 24 hours ago. Fascinating!
+ Radiohead are going to be playing Edinburgh in August
- Tickets go on sale Saturday and I dont have the cash for them, gonna have to go out and sell my body for them
+ Rosie's back yay! Now all I need is to convince bede and colin to come back too! It'll be like a def-board reunion!
- Shit, I should be doing some work!

Assassin

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 21, 2006, 02:14 PM
People are always asking me if he is any good. Will Haven that is.

Haha! Bless them for they know not what they are talking about! To be fair though, if I didn't know anything about metal I'd probably think Will Haven was a dude anyway.

Chrisbo

Haha yeah! Makes me lmao in their faces though! :D

fireflyry

+ Just scored some extra part time work in a backpacker bar
- The pay is crap
+ The foreign girls are so going to make up for it.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Martin

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 20, 2006, 05:23 PMYeah that's a shame, oh well at least you got to see William Haven haha. ;)

Hahah :D

Chrisbo

- Discovery of the day: cigarette burns in the hood of my blue and white hoody, how they got there fuck knows
+ Woo, I'm going to see Radiohead
+ High school mates will all be back in Edinburgh soon for the Easter Holidays
- Havent been pissed in a while
+ Had to go round stores yesterday and get their opinions and response on the concept and the model of the product we're designing. Turned out to be really helpful and one of the dudes gave us a good idea - BUDDHA BOMBS: like cherry bombs but when the fuse is burning sends out a real nice smell which makes people feel compassionate haha! Or something like that

Crazylegs

+skateboarding
-/+girls

DeftonesATF27

+ the skating community