Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

- My brains fucking fried!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Chrisbo

+ Got tickets for Tool
- Gonna have to get up real early to get Radiohead tickets tomorrow, so there's a chance that I might not even get any, but fingers crossed!
+ It's Friday
- Bored

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

- Still having the cold.
+ Getting better.
+ Drink tonight with my mates from the rockradioshow.

manic_bastard

- im really tired
- i want to go home
- i am living in pointless seconds now

lithium royalty

+ got NIN tickets
+ Jillian Rose will soon be here
- being a father

Chrisbo

Quote from: lithium royalty on Mar 25, 2006, 07:43 AM+ got NIN tickets

Good shit my man! Still have fond memories from when I saw them last year...

+++ Got Radiohead tickets :D
+ Gig list for this year is looking pretty insane! Now if only Muse would do a tour...  :)
- It's been a while since I've seen my non-Uni mates  :(
+ Ah well, piss up on Tuesday  :D

lithium royalty

saw em last year too 10-19-05

i have bad memories of that show though.. my cousin got arrested for drinkin beer.
i missed the intro and like 5 songs walking around the stupid toyota center lookin for the police outlet.

hopefully this time around will be much better. so + for that and - for the above mentioned.

Crazylegs

+GRAW and Oblivion for x360

Martin

- Not feeling to well.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 25, 2006, 09:01 PM
- Not feeling to well.

Sorry to hear tha man...ah well

+ Al Co Hol Is A Great Thing
- Um don't know what else to say, what teh fuck am I doing?
+ Um, respekt

Chrisbo

+ Porcupine Tree requested me on the ol' my space thang, didnt even know they had a page
- Got the munchies
+ Only two weeks left until a holiday
- Lots of work to do until then

Martin

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 26, 2006, 03:03 AM
Quote from: Tuck on Mar 25, 2006, 09:01 PM
- Not feeling to well.

Sorry to hear tha man...ah well

+ Al Co Hol Is A Great Thing
- Um don't know what else to say, what teh fuck am I doing?
+ Um, respekt

It's cool now thanks :) Just have times I ponder (too) much.

+ Alcohol is great!

Just thought of that Homer Simpson tshirt that says;
Alchohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Hahah

Chrisbo

Yeah , the truth, very wise words. I don't know, I think clearer when under the influence, alot clearer than when I'm sober. But I also screw things up with people, it's an ironic thing. And yeah, I sometimes ponder a bit too much too!

+/- A 39 year old requested me on my space haha! Don't know if that's good or bad!
- The weather sucks, it's quite warm but it's also pissing down of rain. Warm and wet, not good!
- The weather has been changing alot, going from cold and dry one day, to warm and wet the next, fucking wierd

Martin

Wait, wait, wait...I don't know much...but a warm and wet thing is a GOOD thing...

haha sorry, lame joke there...

Chrisbo

Tuck you dirty man! Hehehe! ;D

- There's a strike on today, so all the buses and stuff aren't running, which means my mates wont be able to come out tonight  :(
- I was expecting a good rave as well
- I find it sad that people dont use this thread very much anymore, it used to be a central function man!
+ Letter from my best friend who's in Thailand! Says she's having a great time which is cool! Damn, I miss her...

Martin

Man, that's pity about the busses. What about them biking or splitting a cab?
And this place was indeed a central point; you could always check how everybody was doing.

+ Listening to this cool music of Beltree (www.myspace.com/beltree).
+/- Thinking about loads of stuff, but coming to some conclusions, which is uplifiting.

Martin

+ Listening to old broadcasts of our radio rock show.
- Man it's different then now; loads of noise, shouting and swearing hahahah man!

TheProzacFairy

+ the parental units are out of town till Thursday...I GET THE WHOLE HOUSE TO MYSELF!  :D 8)