Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mei

:-* Loving my digi cam more and more as the days go by.. I shall propose tomorrow (wish me luck, he's in that "I just want to be alone" stage"  ::)

+ Sweet, nice, good people  :-*

- Nothing  ;D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

deftonekid

+ party on brooke's house!!!

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 29, 2006, 01:43 AM
+ party on brooke's house!!!

Straight up! There aint been a fucking house party in fucking ages! Hey Brooke, you got a big house? With lots of rooms?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

YEAH WE'LL NEED SOME BEDS LOL

Chrisbo

deftonekid is on my wavelength!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 29, 2006, 03:26 AM
deftonekid is on my wavelength!

HAHAH YEAH MAN. SAME WAVELENGTH!

Chrisbo

I dont know, maybe I just want one BIG room! Get a big fucking orgy going on! Yeah that's the shit! I guess if I was Brooke, I wouldnt want that shit going on in my house! Or maybe I would I dont know, hell I should stop speaking, I've had one too many brew I think! They're out until Thursday, hell that aint long we better plan something right NOW!

deftonekid

yeah dude hurry up!!! haha

Chrisbo

Right Brookes house, Wednesday, say around 1pm (that's alright huh? gives us plenty time), bring as many hoes as you want!

Now Brooke, all we need is the directions to your house!

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 29, 2006, 03:45 AM
Right Brookes house, Wednesday, say around 1pm (that's alright huh? gives us plenty time), bring as many hoes as you want!

ok, dont wait to much

Now Brooke, all we need is the directions to your house!

yeah very important tho ;D

Chrisbo

Damn she's gone offline!  :(

deftonekid

she'll be back, maybe she went for the address lol

Chrisbo

Haha, cant even remember where she lives, that's a sign that she's a good host!

deftonekid

haha yeah good point

Chrisbo

One day we'll just kidnap her and leave her stranded somewhere in her home town, time her how long it takes her to get back home.

- OK, now I'm just talking complete bullshit! I'm off to bed!

And to point out, I'm only gay when I'm on this board, too many sexy bitches I just cant handle it!

Oh she's back, party party party BROOKE!!!?!!! ;D

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 29, 2006, 04:10 AM
And to point out, I'm only gay when I'm on this board, too many sexy bitches I just cant handle it!

lol u r not gay, u r super gay haha.

TheProzacFairy

haha..sorry i have a not type of party house, its small..and uhh i live in a crap town so i doubt you'd have fun

deftonekid

we only need alcohol and hoes, that's all, believe me ha

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 29, 2006, 04:20 AM
we only need alcohol and hoes, that's all, believe me ha

Yep straight up! And Deftones! That would make it complete!