- bored as fuck
- same old shit everyday, work, work
- I need a holiday
+ I have beer for later

Chrisbo

+ Having friends who pay for your way on a night out, like tonight
+ 50p drinks, gonna get rollersteamed
+ 11 days, 11 days, and it will all be mine
+/- It was supposed to be hotter yesterday, but I'm sweating away here man!
+ Mates gonna have his traditional house party/bbq thing this year, thank the lord, it was looking a bit unlikely for a wee bit there
- It's Easter on Sunday, but it doesnt look like I'm getting any eggs  :(

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DeftonesATF27

- Missed a big ass test
- Only 2 fuckin minutes late
+ No school tomorrow
+ Holiday
+ Weed
+ Money
+ Bitches
+ Rap Music

Martin

+ Gonna go see a show of Soda P tonight. Gonna be a late night.
+ Beer & smoke.

++++ My life's changing in many ways. It's only about 2 months that I'm in uni, and the second week of me living on my own again, but things are changing and I'm already trying to roll on everything I want to do.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Apr 13, 2006, 04:26 PM
++++ My life's changing in many ways. It's only about 2 months that I'm in uni, and the second week of me living on my own again, but things are changing and I'm already trying to roll on everything I want to do.

Yeah man! Life is exciting! My life has changed quite a bit over the last year too, and all the better for it! Think it's made me stronger than I was before, which in an overall sense, is cool! Hella cool!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

DefGuy

+ music
+ no school til april 24
- i won't see the girl who makes me drool til that day...
- bored
- no money
- no gas
+ thrice

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

deftonekid

- uncertainty
+ incubus
- dying of boredom
+ deftones

Chrisbo

+ Fly women I know messing around with my dogs, haha! WOOH YEAH!
+ Fucking Bon Jovi, now I know this was in a thread, but which one, I'll find out, I'll find out! Where yo at, Big Dave and the followers, I know you like Bon Jovi Big Dave, it has the same syllables and shit!
+ What's with Vodka and Red Bull, thats what gives you wings, not just Red Bull on its own. But a little Jack helps that shit!
+ My mates called Jack, he gets mixed up!
+ As the kid put it, Deftones, in fact Def-fucking-Tones, they rule my fucking fuckjed up world, YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHH!
+ No uni until april 27th, beat that shit!
- Wait that's the same day as cult of luna, fuckkkkkkk!
+ Fuck April 28th, can go and suck my dick!

Assassin

+ Chrisbo is completely pissed. ;D

Chrisbo

+ I think Zaz is on to something here!  :)

Where ya been all my life eh>?

Assassin

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 03:15 AM

Haha! Where have you been all of mine? :P

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 02:42 AM
+ What's with Vodka and Red Bull, thats what gives you wings, not just Red Bull on its own. But a little Jack helps that shit!
+ As the kid put it, Deftones, in fact Def-fucking-Tones, they rule my fucking fuckjed up world, YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHH!

;D

Chrisbo

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 14, 2006, 03:20 AM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 03:15 AM

Haha! Where have you been all of mine? :P

Well I lived in Dunfermline til I was 10, then moved to New Zealand, the town was New Plymouth, for a few months at first, then moved up to Whangarei. After that, I was back here in Edinburgh for about 5 years, yeah! Just thought I'd like to be precise in a state! Haha! Where've ya been? On that London trip, or taking a different break?

kid, you're always on my wavelength! respect man!

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 03:35 AM
kid, you're always on my wavelength! respect man!

yeah i noticed that, ;D respect.

manic_bastard

+ got drunk last night with a good friend
+ had a really great day with someone
+ tomorrow's friday

- school tomorrow

Far away

+ listening to Sigur rós record (Tarkk...)
+ i think my neighbor will take her shirt off.. (hidding myself behind the glass of the window with that kind of anti sunlight paper, forgot the name) :P

- i'll be busted, probably
- damn..