- it's still cold
- must put on more clothes
+ STILL

hydroponic82

Far away

- many problems.. :(
- really..many problems..

Martin

- Far Away has problems :( Un-cool for a cool dude. Hope all will get well soon man.

+++ Rockshow yesterday ruled.
+ Lots of cool cversations about deep stuff.
- Missed a seminar about working abroad today. Sh*t.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Far away on Apr 27, 2006, 09:27 AM
- many problems.. :(
- really..many problems..

Sorry to hear about that man! Hope they get solved real soon!

+ Won Resident Evil 4 for £16.99, which is cheap
- Class in 50 mins, which as I stated before I'm dreading
+ Passed a presentation I had before Easter
+/- Man, it's fucking hot in here
+ Cult Of Luna tonight!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Have fun at Cult Of Luna!

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Apr 27, 2006, 12:15 PM

Will do, which reminds me, I have to get some batteries for my camera on my way home. Want to get some pics!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jacob

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 27, 2006, 12:21 PM

Will do, which reminds me, I have to get some batteries for my camera on my way home. Want to get some pics!

hey, you should check out a band called Khoma. they've just released an album. two guys from Cult of Luna play guitar. they're pretty much a soft and more mainstream-oriented version of CoL. but only in a positive way. check them out, the album is called "The Second Wave".
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

fireflyry

+ even the +/- thread is off-topic now
+ I find that funny
- I can't sleep...3 days running.
+ I just got lent the LOR boxset
+ It's almost the weekend
+ I plan on shananagins

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 27, 2006, 12:26 PM

hey, you should check out a band called Khoma. they've just released an album. two guys from Cult of Luna play guitar. they're pretty much a soft and more mainstream-oriented version of CoL. but only in a positive way. check them out, the album is called "The Second Wave".

Yeah I've heard a track or two from them, they're pretty cool as well! Sort of reminded me of Radiohead or A Perfect Circle or something. The support bands for Cult Of Luna are pretty cool too, Bossk and Rest! So yeah, should be a cool night, nice and laid back, but at times intense (the sound).

devilinside

- sleep
- sleep
- sleep
+ banana

4th Eye

I made a thread about them but only one replied. :(
They're like a mixture between Sigur Ros, Cult Of Luna and Radiohead and that album is great as is the earlier release, "Tsunami" (they were under the name Koma back then). I've been lately listening to them a lot.

+ The weather.
- And I have to read philosophy.
+ Plan is to finish the book soon and hit the bars tonight.
- Broke.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

Quote from: 4th Eye on Apr 27, 2006, 01:16 PM

I made a thread about them but only one replied. :(
They're like a mixture between Sigur Ros, Cult Of Luna and Radiohead and that album is great as is the earlier release, "Tsunami" (they were under the name Koma back then). I've been lately listening to them a lot.

+ The weather.
- And I have to read philosophy.
+ Plan is to finish the book soon and hit the bars tonight.
- Broke.

I hope I was the one who replied, haha. I was actually planning on making a thread too, because I can't recall there ever being one. but I guess I won't now :P

+ only a few days more, then I will have the new Tool album in my hands.
+/- high hopes for this coming weekend. I know it's gonna be a lot of fun. I haven't had any money for ages, but now I do and now I'm gonna spend them all on alcohol and cigs. but there's a certain person who can fuck my weekend up completely.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Brooklyn

+yum spaghetti
- i'm gonna be late for work as usual