Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

+ great weekend
- I got really drunk on Saturday and I have a bad feeling embarrassing stories will come my way around tuesday, possibly with the added shame bonus of pics.
+ no hangover
+ crappy Sunday TV

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

- Just getting on the computer and being told to get off
- Hoggers
+ Alcohol
+ Free watches
+ Pies

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

- as a result of Chrisbo being online the world internet speed has dropped .000000003%.
+ pies

Chrisbo

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 30, 2006, 04:12 PM
- as a result of Chrisbo being online the world internet speed has dropped .000000003%.

Man, now I feel like an asshole! :(

+ Feeling nothing
- Feeling nothing
- A bit sick AND TIRED OF THE PROCESS
- Cuts
+ Absinth
+ Yeqah, drinik that wshit!
+ Tool and Pearl Jam albums tomorrow
+ treating myself tomorrow
+ Positivity
+ You rule, remember that!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 01, 2006, 01:42 AM
Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 30, 2006, 04:12 PM

Man, now I feel like an asshole! :(

You think that's bad it goes down 0.05% when I get online and on average the internets overall humour rating also drops 42%....

:(

Quote- A bit sick AND TIRED OF THE PROCESS

Word to that bro.Are we man or machine?

+ The new Tool is growing on me
- The new Chilli's ain't
+ I'm off to lunch.Beer and spicy wedges.
+ When you think about it life is so fucking funny.

DeftonesATF27

Quote+ When you think about it life is so fucking funny.

It is very fucking funny, i think everything should be taken as a joke, even death, even the harshest things cause if you survive them, then woulda wanna do laugh or grieve? Remember that book "death of a salesman" yeah the title of my book in my current life is "death of someone who was your heart" cause that to me, losing someone that meant everything but knowing thier still alive somewhere is more painful than any other loss imaginable.

+ so plus on life isnt just fuckin funny, its Hilarious.

Chrisbo

+ Yeah, life is a big fucking joke!!!

Dude, I'm reading into your shit, I read 'Death Of A Salesman' for school, but seriously I knwo your shit! I've dealt with that before! It hurts but after a while I was all like 'Fuck it'! Ok maybe I shouldnt give advice right now, but seriously, I've been fucked around like absolute shit, even though I'm 18 and young and dotn have a fucking clue about anything! But yeah, tha pain, you grin and bear it, and show the world what you're all about, you teach them a lesson!

And RY, shut up, you're hilarious! Dont forget that hehe!

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 01, 2006, 02:00 AMBut yeah, tha pain, you grin and bear it, and show the world what you're all about, you teach them a lesson!

Your a good guy man, thats the truth, thanks for the inspiration.

+inspired to be the the biggest Mofo mac on planet earth starting now. for real, why not, single, slim, and im a smooth operator, fuck it. Respect to everyone. Hey maybe its not so bad. yeah it is.

Chrisbo

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on May 01, 2006, 02:09 AM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 01, 2006, 02:00 AMBut yeah, tha pain, you grin and bear it, and show the world what you're all about, you teach them a lesson!

Your a good guy man, thats the truth, thanks for the inspiration.

+inspired to be the the biggest Mofo mac on planet earth starting now. for real, why not, single, slim, and im a smooth operator, fuck it. Respect to everyone. Hey maybe its not so bad. yeah it is.

It really is not so bad! You can only be yourself is all I say, and fuck regrets! Regrets are only from things that you dont do, so do what you want (in respect of others). And dont let others pull you down, no matter how easy it feels like they can! Fuck em all! Do what you do, have a good time!

lithium royalty

+sopranos
+huff
+big love
+iron chef america

Far away

+ i had a good night with old friends
+ nice talk
+ brother birthday today

Martin

+++ 4 days of cool (wednesday radioshow, thursday talk with housmates untill late, friday party at a friends place and queensday saturday).
- Much stuff to do.
- Sleepy.

+/- Awkward: I'm sitting at the computer facility at my faculty, and these two people, they're making out as if they're about to do eachother. Can't see it, but I can hear it.
If I can smell it too, I'm outta here.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on May 01, 2006, 07:48 AM
+/- Awkward: I'm sitting at the computer facility at my faculty, and these two people, they're making out as if they're about to do eachother. Can't see it, but I can hear it.
If I can smell it too, I'm outta here.

Hahaha! ;D

+/- Rain
+ Sandwiches
+ Absinth
+ Photos
+ Tea
+ Toothpicks
+ New breeks and belt
+ The fact my brother has just headed out to buy 10,000 Days (and the new Pearl Jam album)
+++ The above, been waiting so long, the wait is over

yoda on mars

- my penis
- fuck
- shit
- argh!

+ my g/f's support:)

Jacob

+ yoda's penis
- a girl I've grown very interested in is kind of going to break everything off with me later today. she wants to talk, and I'm 99% sure that's the deal.
+ on the other hand, I've really started seeing her bad sides and I guess this shit needs to go to hell before I can move on.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: aenemic on May 01, 2006, 12:24 PM
+ yoda's penis
- a girl I've grown very interested in is kind of going to break everything off with me later today. she wants to talk, and I'm 99% sure that's the deal.
+ on the other hand, I've really started seeing her bad sides and I guess this shit needs to go to hell before I can move on.

Love, relationships, sex, women are all motherfuckers. Sons of motherfuckers, born of motherfuckers, so FUCK women man, nothing in this world hurts worse then a woman that decided to leave, nothing. Throughout history its a proven fact that Pussy runs EVERYTHING, its called Mother Nature. Pussy has started Wars, ended them and started them all over again. Fuck Em.

anyway its 6:32 a.m and i couldnt even sleep after a long hard workout, fuckin women.
- no sleep
+My life is headed in the right direction after some braud ended it with me
-I really wanted to bang that braud
+whats the saying "Theres more tirds in the toilet"? yeah theres always more women.
-Women weaken legs
+I have a boner.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on May 01, 2006, 12:36 PM
+ yoda's penis

Love, relationships, sex, women are all motherfuckers. Sons of motherfuckers, born of motherfuckers, so FUCK women man, nothing in this world hurts worse then a woman that decided to leave, nothing. Throughout history its a proven fact that Pussy runs EVERYTHING, its called Mother Nature. Pussy has started Wars, ended them and started them all over again. Fuck Em.

anyway its 6:32 a.m and i couldnt even sleep after a long hard workout, fuckin women.
- no sleep
+whats the saying "Theres more tirds in the toilet"? yeah theres always more women.
-Women weaken legs
+I have a boner.

HAHAHAHAH wait brooke ditched ya? And you havent even got the chance to bang her? This is gold!

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Moz La Punk on May 01, 2006, 12:37 PM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on May 01, 2006, 12:36 PM
+ yoda's penis

- no sleep
-Women weaken legs
+I have a boner.

HAHAHAHAH wait brooke ditched ya? And you havent even got the chance to bang her? This is gold!

Wrong ho, but yeah its gold, just another classic moment in no hook up history.

Moz La Punk

Hmmm this is really interesting, tell me more.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Moz La Punk on May 01, 2006, 12:43 PM
Hmmm this is really interesting, tell me more.

A girl from the past that wanted to lay me for months that i turned down because i wasnt drunk enough fucked with my head, i fucked with hers, she got rolled the dice and it told her 2 to not fuck me cause i look better then her, and oh yeah brooke ditched me 2, thats 2 down and Infinity more 2 go. i dont give a fuck, a bitch is a bitch, advice from the hood.