Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

+ going on vacation to the Azores tomorrow.
+ I need to get the fuck away from here for a while, so it'll be perfect.
- things won't have changed when I get back home.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 19, 2006, 01:51 PM
- Feeling down'ish again. Can't believe it! DAMMIT!

Cheer up bro, it's summer time and you're nearly in holidays... That's already awesome, don't you think ? ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 19, 2006, 02:01 PM
Cheer up bro, it's summer time and you're nearly in holidays... That's already awesome, don't you think ? ;)

Yeah I know! That's what's so weird! I have vacation time, it's warm and sunny and still I manage to not feel up to par.
Must be because I'm tired....gonna catch a good night's sleep again tonight.

tarkil

Yeah, you should take it easy man... ;)

Martin

Word. Need to chill. These highs and lows are tirering.
How's you man? 8) Must be a fuck lot warmer where you're at then here...

jamesthecat

+ I managed to post a pic for the first time ever on a forum

- it's specatularly too big

tarkil

paris is ultra hot these days... And I'm still sunburnt from my week end, I'm peeling my skin off like a motherfucker on the whole face and my back/shoulders... Damn !!

Apart of that, I'm pretty cool, even though I'm working... I'm going to the ocean again this week end, and in 2 week ends too, so I'm pretty happy !
What I lack is a girlfriend... :-\ Too bad I know approximately 0 female apart my friends girlfriends... :(

Luckily I don't care a lot about it so it's pretty much all good... :)

Fireal1222

+high
+pizza
+off tomorrow

-work
-ultra hot out
-need a haircut

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Martin

Ow man, that's nasty! Stay out of the sun then, and use gallons of sunblock 8)
It's do-able here, because of the oceanwinds that still reach here.

Girlfriend! Yeah, I'd like one to. I have the same problem. But, maybe with a clean shaved face? Hahah, I don't fucking know.
Hopefully some-one cool shows up on your way soon man :)

Otherwise, you can always ask them if the tissue smells like choloform to them 8)

tarkil

ha ha ha... I'll remember that tissue trick... I'm sur that can help... ;) Thanks for the tip man !! :)

And yeah, one day, one will show up, but I'm okay for the moment, I had a gf for a pretty long time (uber long time in my criterias...) and we broke up not too long ago, so I'm okay... But hey, it would still be good to wet a bit my extremities... ;)

Martin

Hahah word!
But getting some time in between is a good thing, for awhile. Enjoy life on your own.

Shit man, it's been 3 years for me. That's long! Starting to think I'm wasting precious time. Doing something wrong here hahaha

Chrisbo

+ It's been quite a few busy days
+ Been drunk on most of them, today is rest day
+ Had to look after Shane's mate Fraser who was down from Aberdeen the other day, because Shane had to get a plane to Spain with his brother out of the blue because his brother was too young or something and wasnt allowed on
+/- The sunburn on his shoulders from when he was on the beach in Spain, it is an absolute wicked pattern, but it looks sore as fuck
+/- Revelations from Sunday
- People involving me with their problems and scandal, I just cant be arsed with it
+/- Though it's cool that it's really hot here, it's a pain in the arse at night when you're trying to get to sleep
+ Hopefully a beach trip and a reunion with some old mates real soon
- Still no job

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 19, 2006, 02:37 PM
But getting some time in between is a good thing, for awhile. Enjoy life on your own.

Ha ! As for that, don't worry man, I'm definitely enjoying thousands of things I couldn't afford before... Which is pretty awesome. Thing is that it was such a long time since I wasn't single that I'm really used having some arms and tenderness (well, a girl...) around me... So it's a bit weird not to have that anymore... but still, I'm definitely enjoying so many things, and living my life on my own as I mean to do it !! And that's awesome, and worthes more than lots of arms around me...

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 19, 2006, 02:37 PM
Shit man, it's been 3 years for me. That's long! Starting to think I'm wasting precious time. Doing something wrong here hahaha

My best friend was in that kind of case (it was more than 3 years I think though), and he found one girl pretty recently. So don't lose faith, good things come to those who wait... But as I read in a previous thread, you dislike all places where you usually meet girls (clubs, etc.) so that makes things harder... I know that cause it's my case too... And the very few times I go in that kind of places, I'm too drunk to try anything... :D
And don't worry, you NEVER EVER waste time... Every one has his own path, and he lives it the way he wants... Actually you shouldn't ever compare yourself to others for personal matters...

It'll come one day without you noticing it... ;)  And then, you'll regret the time when you were single... ;D

Martin

Hahah somewhere deep inside, I'm pretty sure someone will come long the way.
But I hope I won't grow to have any regrets. And that the one coming along isn't this partied-out, worn-out girl that's had all the 'interesting' men and wants to settle down now.

Anyway, it's that tenderness, those arms...I can definatly relate to that. Definatly would like to have that again. The whole thing with the housemate stirred that up again.

Hahah same thing with the clubs and all, usually to drunk to try anything.
Ow well, probably going to try something soon. What's the worse thing that can happen? (and I dont want to find an answer to that hahah)

tarkil

OK, so I won't answer then... ;) ;D

Anyway cheer up man, life's too short to have bad feelings... ;)

no name cola

+ Everyone who has heard my bands new EP has been impressed.
+ Filming a video for the single on Saturday
+ Only 39 more days before my band all move to toronto together in a house.
+/- Start a new job tomorrow but ill only be there for a month saving money for Toronto... and at least i get to keep my book store job on top of that.

Martin

Again, you are right.
*sigh*
Me and my overthinking :)

Now what:
+ Gonna make a list of things that occupy my mind...
+...and FUCKING CHANGE IT.

Mmm...I'm going offline and out of the building, all of sudden I'm the only one here in the student thing...weird.
Talk to you soon bro, and thanks for the words of advice 8)

tarkil

good to hear that bro...

Cheers, and take it easy... ;)

devilinside

- heat
+ going to see Pirates today
+ 9 day's till DEFTONES

Deftoner

+got my l.a hat ...gangsta mode!!!
+weds!!
+come out early from skool
+making that new song soon
+www.myspace.com/cradual :D

-wanted to leave skoool