pissedandpierced

- Back ache from hell
+/- Quit smoking this morning
- Really could do with a smoke
- Bored at work
+/- Rain
+ Had the most succulent steak last night for dinner
- Not replying to text messages
-/+ Find out later if I have a job interview for a record company.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Mascara Snake

+ got the day off work and plan on doing fuck all!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

BlitzkidMC

+Head hurts from laughing on the phone and the ghey chat

-Thirsty!!!

pissedandpierced

+/- Started smoking again
- Still no news on the job interview
+ Pay day tomorrow
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

jamesthecat

+ I havn't smoked in days

-  I havn't smoked in days

Chrisbo

+ Just got back in from a night out and I'm feeling fine
+ Stayed over at my mates house, and had some good chat, mainly about people we know and how they've changed (or how it seems like they've changed but havent really, we've just noticed what they're really like)
+ Had me some good ol' Strongbow, and some gin
- Actually the gin was a bit rank
+ Going to have a Chicago Town pizza
+ Maybe have some chips with it too
+ And a can of coke to wash it all down

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

jamesthecat

Coke is fucking majic morning after potion.

yoda on mars

- too much love for omar and cedric
- I have to study
+ day off
+ food

Chrisbo

Quote from: jamesthecat on Aug 03, 2006, 12:50 PM
Coke is fucking majic morning after potion.

Irn Bru is my morning after drink usually, that's why I never use it as a mixer. But yeah, I'm feeling pretty good anyway, so it doesnt really matter what I'm drinking just now.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Ever_Foreign_Flag

<small>+ Got some Sun

-  Doss cunts

devilinside

+ watermelon jolly rancher
+ good music
- heat
+ Happy birthday Steph!!!

;)

hydroponic82

- life right now

+ fuck it 

pissedandpierced

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 04, 2006, 03:23 AM

I totally miss Jolly Ranchers, they made a short appearance in the UK in the mid 90's but discontinued, I really craved for some the other day.

+ Pay day
- Bills
+ No work tomorrow

Azwethinkweiz

+ Going to get hammered tonight
+ Buying a new TV next week
+ Jack D on the rocks
+ Sopranos
+ 80's music

- hangover tomorrow

Jacob

- I really gotta sort my life out. two weeks left until school starts and I'm not even sure if I got in or not. and I was supposed to find my own place as soon as school starts, but I just can't seem to get off my ass. bleh.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Chrisbo

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 04, 2006, 09:53 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Aug 04, 2006, 03:23 AM

I totally miss Jolly Ranchers, they made a short appearance in the UK in the mid 90's but discontinued, I really craved for some the other day.

Yeah that pissed me off. I loved them! I moved to New Zealand for a few years, and when I got back they didnt sell them anymore! Gutting! And as I said in an other thread, same goes for Mountain Dew.

+ Went job hunting today, and it was actually pretty productive, I found a few places had vacancies, places where I would really like to work
+ Hopefully going to have two Tool tickets in my hand either tomorrow or on Monday, depends when Ripping Records gets the tickets in
+ The new Mastodon songs are awesome, I cant wait for the album! The article in the new Metal Hammer magazine on them is a really good read also!
+ It's coming to the weekend, which means one thing - Opium! And seeing as the festival is now here, it's open from 6pm - 5am haha! Nice!

Azwethinkweiz

- fucking boring night
-/+ fucking drunk

KingCrimson

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Aug 04, 2006, 08:44 AM
- life right now

+ fuck it 

couldnt have put it better myself.

lithium royalty

+KoRn
+beer
-my dog hydro going through some thangs
+sunday

Chrisbo

- Completely bored today. I even tidied my room
+/- Going to convert a pair of trousers into shorts, dont know how they'll turn out, but I dont care
+ Tomorrows Sunday, weeee!
- Difficulties