Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Aug 14, 2006, 08:03 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 09, 2006, 04:40 PM
+ I'll be in London tomorrow
+ Some important things for me are gonna get decided tomorrow
+ That's cool !

Cool! What kind of important things bro?

I might get a job in London, or in Hong Kong.

For the moment, Hong Kong is okay, I just have to say yes ! Which is pretty awesome, since I always wanted to get back to Asia.
Thing is that my "possible" job in London would have let me earn huge amounts of money. And by huge, I mean huge! But apparently, if it happens, it will rather be in 1 year, and I'm not even sure it will happen... Damn it !

So for the moment, if Hong Kong people offer me some good money already, I'll go, and will not wait for the London job...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Wow! That's tight man! All the way to Hong Kong!
That IS important, for how long will you be there then?

tarkil

Until I get bored, and/or find another opportunity somewhere else...

Chrisbo

My mate went to Hong Kong this year for a month or two as part of his gap year and he loved it. He has lots of stories from over there, I think I've heard them about 3 or 4 times by now because he keeps forgetting who he's told hehe! You were in Japan before right? How was it there?

+ Just been watching Jackass, still makes me laugh alot
+ Mate's going to have a 'Streets Of Rage' day tomorrow
+ Maybe go out afterwards for a pint or ten too

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Yeah, I spent 6 months there, and it was teh awesome !!!111

No really, it was some fucking brilliant times, I really want to live in Tokyo, now, at least for few years. So Hong Kong is a good place to start with, as I grew up a fascination for Asia...

Chrisbo

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 16, 2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I spent 6 months there, and it was teh awesome !!!111

No really, it was some fucking brilliant times, I really want to live in Tokyo, now, at least for few years. So Hong Kong is a good place to start with, as I grew up a fascination for Asia...

I've heard some of the clubs over in Hong Kong (and mainland China) are immense! Lots of scantily clad women and such hehe! They dont do shots either apparently, or drink beer - instead they fill a whole long glass with a spirit, no mixer at all. Then there's a word that when someone says it, it means everyone has to down whats left in their glass, and if they dont it's recognised as an insult. So as you can imagine, you do get pretty sloshed. I cant remember what the word is though, ah well!

+ Good drunken times!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

The funny thing with asian guys is that they usually lack an enzyma (or however you call it in english) which is used to "destroy" alcohol. And as a consequence, they get really drunk really fast... And that's awesome cause they all look at you as if you were a god when you drink normally (well normally, but with a bit of training !!! :P)... 8)

But, yeah, if I go to HK, it will be pretty awesome me think ! I just need to negociate a big salary to go over there... * fingers crossed *

rxqueen

Holy shit, what do you do tarkil? Mafia Boss stuff?

+ my bladder is getting better, cause I still had antibiotics..
+ I just got 'honoured' with 71 other people, cause we all made our training with an A in the final exams
- lame
+ nap time! soy un poco modorro! ;)

tarkil

I work in the finance area... Which is pretty international, so that's why... ;)

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

rxqueen

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 16, 2006, 04:32 PM
I work in the finance area... Which is pretty international, so that's why... ;)

Ahh, men in suits, raaaaaawr.
You must be a big fish..

Chrisbo

+ I just watched Trainspotting and got all nostalgic when 'Born Slippy' plays near the end
+ So I got out all my old NOW collections and shit, haha, good times!
- Bastarding loud fireworks

jamesthecat

+ i got let back into school!

+ i have a gig this weekend!

- I am working this weekend

- as a result we are even more pushed for practice and we've got a whole non heavy metal set to prepare!

+ if all goes pear shaped, I think we should just play metalasfuck!!!!   ;D

tarkil

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 16, 2006, 07:56 PM
Ahh, men in suits, raaaaaawr.
You must be a big fish..

For dan's sake, I won't send you any pic then... ;)
And no I'm not a big fish, I just work in a good area, and am not too idiot, that's all... :)

BlitzkidMC

+music
-Tired
-kinda bored

devilinside

- watched a documentary about inhumane acts on dogs

- now im sad

+ MARY   ;D

BlitzkidMC

++++++Bro slammed into screen door lmao!!

+++My babe kelly!!

Chrisbo

+ Ah, Converge, amazing!
- Cant find my phone charger and the battery went dead just as someone called me
- Bored
+ Ah, Converge, amazing!

Azwethinkweiz

+ NEW JEFF BUCKLEY POSTER!!!