Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

+ about to leave for the week end
+ gonna get drunk tonight
- it will be hard cause I was really drunk yesterday night, and I still don't feel very well
+ black out of tonight party : i learnt that I threw up but I can't remember it!!! aberrant ! :D
+ one of my friends I was drinking with got to sleep in the subway this morning while going home : he made a complete back and forth, and woke up at the opposite of where he wanted to go. :D
+ drunkness
+ first time of wakeboard this week end
+ new job in Hong Kong
- something feel weird about that job, but I dunno what... I'm not as excited as I should be, it's weird !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

stu

++ 35 pieces of free musuem board (mad expensive, yo)

fireflyry

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 25, 2006, 05:35 PM
+ new job in Hong Kong

+ always good to hear my bro is doing good.
+ getting laid
+ that weird feeling before the sun rises
+ NEW DEFTONES!!!!Not far to go my friends.
+ life

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Quote from: fireflyry on Aug 25, 2006, 06:02 PM
+ that weird feeling before the sun rises

How much I love that one too... I remember few months ago, when we partied all night long with 3 friends, and we ended up for the sun rise just in front of the Sacre Coeur... With a view on all Paris ! One of the best moments ever... Period.

Just for the sake of it, here are few pics :

edit :

Damn, sorry for the big ass pics... But I'm not reuploading them...

fireflyry

tarkil

Indeed... This night was fucking awesome... All of us drunk liters and liters, but no one felt bad... Just the good sides of drunkness... I sooooo love when it happens this way... It's not everytime !

And 1 day later I was in Luxembourg for 2 awesome deftones shows, meeting the Tucky boy, the Hydro, and the Dawg... Good times good times... :)

rxqueen

:) The whole atmosphere at night is awesome. It's so calm and peacefull, unbelieveable that there are people on the other half of the earth, that are acutally quite busy, going to work and stuff..

Close my eyes.. just for tonight.. the sun still sleeps.. and when she wakes..

fireflyry

The sun is rising here....wish I had pics but to me thats such a beautiful time to be awake.

Oh btw hey RX.

:-*

rxqueen

Hey Ry!  :-*

I love firefly tv today! <3

Oldnewtype

+ saw the most beautiful stars ive ever seen in my entire life last night, right in my front yard, along with about 10 shooting stars.

+ lost 19 karma points yesterday

Crazylegs

+ haha

i applauded you though.

rxqueen

Haha, there are smiters somewhere in here!

Crazylegs

Don't think you're not a suspect.

rxqueen

BlitzkidMC

++party last night!!
-Very tired!!

DefGuy

- no money
- my explorer broke
- hang over
- family reunion
- aunt living at my place for some time since last thursday (no guitar playing, no loud music)
+/- friend's in their way here (family reunion, so we can't smoke "greenweed cigars")
+ one of them (friends) has my alcohol (i hope he brings it), 1 Mr. Jack Daniel's, 1 huge Lambrusco, 1 Goldshlager...
+  ......alcohol...sweet alcohol...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Crazylegs

+ syd barrett
- he's dead

BlitzkidMC

devilinside

endoeleven

+ weed
+ bong
+ water
+ new alexisonfire
+ new girl :)