+/-/- first day at uni tomorrow
+ I'm excited
- but also a bit nervous
- and I just don't want my sweet holiday to end
- messenger is stuck

Chrisbo

+ It's been a busy week, busy in a good way
+ Met some fine ladies  8)
+/- My livers probably not in a good state, but hey, the price to pay for a jolly good time
- Feel sorry for a friend, he got rejected last night, dont think he took it too well. I did try and warn him about the person he went for though
- Was feeling a bit melanchollic on Saturday night as well, one of my good friends came back home from a gap year and we all went out as a big group, we were chatting but it just didnt feel the same as it did before, as though we'd grown apart. That made me sad for a while, but I realise now that people do grow apart, just got to move on with your head up high you know. I've got plenty of people in my life that I've met over the last year that make me happy, I'll keep the focus on that
+ Clarity

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 28, 2006, 04:06 PM
- Was feeling a bit melanchollic on Saturday night as well, one of my good friends came back home from a gap year and we all went out as a big group, we were chatting but it just didnt feel the same as it did before, as though we'd grown apart. That made me sad for a while, but I realise now that people do grow apart, just got to move on with your head up high you know. I've got plenty of people in my life that I've met over the last year that make me happy, I'll keep the focus on that

I really know that feeling, and yeah, it does happen... Luckily, I had the chance to keep a majority of close friends from all over my life, but I still lost some because of that growing apart... Seems to be life...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

jamesthecat

+ found out "supposed" truth about hot chick who i like and who likes me

- she seems a bit mad and fucked up

+ drank soo much at the weekend

- developed a kind of cold/infection

Chrisbo

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 28, 2006, 04:14 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 28, 2006, 04:06 PM

I really know that feeling, and yeah, it does happen... Luckily, I had the chance to keep a majority of close friends from all over my life, but I still lost some because of that growing apart... Seems to be life...

Yeah man. It's actually quite strange the way things have gone, the people I was really close to from school and that have drifted away, whereas some of the people I vaguely knew from school have come to be some of my best friends. It's funny how life works sometimes. I'm guessing the way it is right, the more time I've spent away from the people I considered close, the more I changed and discovered myself as a person, so now they're back I notice how much I dont have in common with them anymore. It's a sad thing, but yeah, that's life. Got to say though, just now, I'm the happiest I've been for a long time, so I cant complain really.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

I remember my old man busting my ass for having a party when he was away.House got trashed and he sat me down and said "None of those people are your friends if they can't respect your property and home.If you get to my age and have enough truely good friends that stuck with you from now till your an old fart like me and can count them on more than one hand your a lucky man"

At the time I thought "Bullshit, I have millions of friends, what a load of shit" but I think he's right.Change is the only constant and only a few friends can adapt with each other in a way to stay friends for life.I'm only friends with two cats from school now but thats just the way it goes and it's not really surprising to me anymore that I have little in common with my old mates.All they seem to do is take drugs and drink everyday like we did when we were 17.People outgrow each other I guess.

+ Sublime
- Phones when drunk
+ Chessypoofs

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

My "oldest" friend is a girl, she was my best friend since I was 3 years old !! Now I'm 24, she's 25, and we still are best friends... That's pretty awesome. She also has the chance to be my only feminine friend. I don't have the chance to have only 1 feminine friend though...

Then I got my 2 other (male) best friends from when I was around 13, and then 2 friends from around 19, and everyone else are "recent" ones, which I met around 2001, plus 1 or 2 from later... My close ones I mean.

So yeah, that's pretty few for nearly 25 years of living, but I'm already more than happy that I could have kept them all along and that we still trip together like in the good old times... Not repeating the same things, but with the same joy and happiness to be together... I like it !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

@ Chrisbo: Doesn't necasarly (sp) mean that you've grown apart, maybe need sme time to get back into the rythm and such.

Martin

- Don't feel good about the upcoming test thursday. It's about states and nations in the history of Europe...and those books I had to read for it...man, it's just, I dunno what the thing is I need to know...reading both books is like 'yeah, logical...what do I need to write down and remember?'.

MemoryLover

+Im going to chi town this weekend!!!
+its gonna be mah birthday
-Laundry is laggin
-i have the runs.

Chrisbo

@ Tuck: Well in two weeks time that person is moving to Glasgow for Uni, so I'm not going to see much of her anyway. Maybe it's just me, but I wasnt as bothered as I thought I was going to be to see her, and she didnt make as much effort to talk to me as I hoped she would. Hmmm, I dunno. Anyhoo, it's all good

+ It's all good  :)

lostcancer

+vegas
+moving out soon
+halloween
+Pranks
-cheddah
-bitch ass people

Gaz

+ Leeds festival was a fucking fun time
- tired as fuck, had about 2 hours sleep in 4 days

Martin

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 28, 2006, 05:32 PM
@ Tuck: Well in two weeks time that person is moving to Glasgow for Uni, so I'm not going to see much of her anyway. Maybe it's just me, but I wasnt as bothered as I thought I was going to be to see her, and she didnt make as much effort to talk to me as I hoped she would. Hmmm, I dunno. Anyhoo, it's all good

+ It's all good  :)

Yeah, sometimes expectations can't be met. Doesn't have to mean anything.
But if it's good, it's good, otherwise, try and contact her. Try and pick up where ya left of, if it doesn;t work, at least you tried.

Teddy.

-i'm fuckin sick, can you believe that? FUCKIN SICK! *wipes runny ass nose*

- Being sick makes me weak and frustraded

-lack of cash money

+ I'm gonna whoop this colds ass

+ getting close to buying a 360

+ gonna kill zombies in dead rising

+ I rocked the wasps that were outside my window

raynor

+ i'm telling you, orange juice.

Martin

- Having trouble sleeping last couple of days.
- Having trouble preparing for thursdays test.
- It's so quiet here.

BlitzkidMC

Martin

+++ 'Hole In The Earth'.

Mei

Quote from: Tuck on Aug 28, 2006, 10:19 PM
- Having trouble sleeping last couple of days.

Blah, I know what you mean  ;)

+ Yummy dinner
+ It rained all night last night and most of today
+ I love the rain
+ Just got GTA San Andreas and I'm gonna go bump into the crack head so I can hear him say "Them white boys had me on crystal meth"  ;D :D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself