Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzkidMC

-Just saw my cell phone bill!!
-im a goner!!
-$250
-fuck!!!!!!

Martin

- Getting worried about his housemate of mine. He went out to get us smokes like 2 hours ago. The place were he went is like 15 minute walk...wondering if i should go out on bike to look for him...
Probably he's in some dingy bar talking to some alcoholic about the meaning of life, but still...

DefGuy

- school work
- presentation tomorrow and i don't have any idea of what am i going to say
- i hate teamwork presentations specially when your teammates are assholes, dumb and stupid....
(Long post)
+ something extraordinary has been happening to me since the day before yesterday : at school there's a girl who i am atractted to, i have never talked to her, but the day before yesterday, her friend (they are always together) got to the table where i was drawing in an empty classroom, she asked for my name and said "my friend likes you"... i stayed there..stupefact...with no words coming out of my mouth... then i said "really?", and she repeated those words, "my friend likes you", and went away...i went out looking for her to ask who her friend was...and i didn't see her. Yesterday they were together again and the girl who asked for my name wave her hand saying "HI", i asked her who her friend was, and she just said "i can't tell you that..." and just said that if i wanted to know who her friend was, she would have to ask her first...... i'm starting to think that her friend has nothing to do with it and she's the one who likes me.... who knows...she's hot too...but who knows....

ps. sorry for the long post, i had to tell somebody what was going on...i haven't seen my friends since last friday...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

tarkil

Quote from: DefGuy on Sep 01, 2006, 02:48 AM
ps. sorry for the long post, i had to tell somebody what was going on...i haven't seen my friends since last friday...

Ha ha, I know that feeling...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

4th Eye

+ Finally got an apartment. Moving in october 1st.
+ Last day of work, only hour left.
+ Party tomorrow.
+ Gonna go see Finland-Portugal soccer match on wednesday.
+ I think I'll have few beers tonight and just relax....or maybe get insanely drunk. ;D

tarkil

+ Wakeboard again this week end
+ Gonna get drunk tonight, and hopefully I'll have the force to drink until dawn and see the sun getting up over Normandie's beach ! Vodka-Rebull for the win
+ Redbull
+ Big big big party on saturday with tons of booze and chicks.
+/- It's a party where you have to disguise yourself into a typical foreign country dressing
+ I finally will have the occasion to wear the kimono I bought when I wan in Japan !
- Last week end of summer partying.
+ Hong Kong in a few months
+ In Hong Kong, I was told that temperature is 25 °C until December... 8)

edit :
- Board's dead and I'm bored... :-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 01, 2006, 01:58 AM
- Getting worried about his housemate of mine. He went out to get us smokes like 2 hours ago. The place were he went is like 15 minute walk...wondering if i should go out on bike to look for him...
Probably he's in some dingy bar talking to some alcoholic about the meaning of life, but still...

And I was right hahah he came back in 3 hours later, absolutly wasted...with the words...'yeah, well, you send me to a bar man...' ;D

endoeleven

+ Weed
+ Rum
+ Girl
+ Deftones
+ Share Lungs

devilinside

+ deftones

+ friends

+ my jack russell is freaking amazing

+beautiful day today

BlitzkidMC

Uno

-WAITING FOR MY REPORT CARD!!!
-MAILMAN WONT COME!!!
-STILL WAITING...AND ITS TAKING UP MY TIME TO GO SKATE

+GONNA GO SKATE TODAY LATER ON I HOPE
+ RAN 3 MILES STRAIGHT YESTERDAY
+PROUD OF MY SELF!

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

BlitzkidMC

+saw my ex!!!!!
Yeeeeeeaahh!!
+she lives in my block!

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 02, 2006, 02:07 AM
Quote from: Tuck on Sep 01, 2006, 01:58 AM

And I was right hahah he came back in 3 hours later, absolutly wasted...with the words...'yeah, well, you send me to a bar man...' ;D

Haha! :D

+ I'm going to be loaded when I get back to Uni 8)
+ Which means I maybe wont need to get a job haha!
+ Going out tonight, and you know, it's quite possible that I might get drunk
- Fucking weather though, always ruins the day. It's the end of festival fireworks display thing tonight, and we normally go up this hill, but if it's pish weather tonight, then it'll be shite!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DefGuy

- hang over
- model homework
- presentation tomorrow
- presentation tuesday
- presentation wednesday
- hungry
+ rainy day

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Crazylegs

+ I went golfing for the first time in my life
+ it kicked all sorts of hiney
+ I kicked all sorts of hiney

BlitzkidMC

+music

-spending money tomorrow ah!
-going back in school

DefGuy

+ still a rainy day
+ school suspended because of the rain
- homework
- i'm lazy

Corleone

+start ground school tommorow
+start flying sometime next week
+The new madden is sick

Uno

+just bought a new cd...Sinai beach is tha bomb!

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

BlitzkidMC

-tired
-fist day of school tomorrow
-hard classes fuck!

+hehe AFI concert in two weeks =]