Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juicy Fruit

Haha, chow chows are great, how cool would it be to have a blue tongue? And some even have black tongues!
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Jacob

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 20, 2006, 02:58 AM
I bet you do have some food lying around somewhere, it's just the type of food you actually have to cook.

damn, you hit the nail on the head. does my laziness show so easily even over the internet?

- I have a new bank card but they didn't send me a code with it so I can't get any money out of an ATM. this means I can't even afford to buy food right now.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 20, 2006, 08:37 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 20, 2006, 02:58 AM
I bet you do have some food lying around somewhere, it's just the type of food you actually have to cook.

damn, you hit the nail on the head. does my laziness show so easily even over the internet?

- I have a new bank card but they didn't send me a code with it so I can't get any money out of an ATM. this means I can't even afford to buy food right now.

Haha, nah I'm just as lazy so I know what it actually means when you say you have no food.

+ SNW
+ Sam. ;D

Crazylegs

+ lot's o' work = lot's o' money
- almost no time for schoolwork. I have fucking 20 work hours this week plus school
- That's insane in the membrane, i'm not used to this.

but in the end

+money

DefGuy

Quote from: rxqueen on Nov 20, 2006, 07:16 PM
I have asked before but maybe you haven't seen my question. Was he a Chow Chow with a blue tongue?

- I feel like shit and my heart seems to be drunk

oh yes, he had black a blue-black tongue, just that he never was a fluffed dog, i never liked that style

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

4th Eye

- Money's short.
- 7 exams in 6 days.
- Gonna fail few of them.
- Should clean my place and wash the dishes.
+ Putting up a house-welcoming party on friday.

BlitzkidMC

-Tengo fievre?
-6 page paper on the Roman Pantheon
-^due maƱana
-Got two hours of sleep last night

+Nyquil

Uno

-tengo ambre

+my dad painted his van

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

oldgentlovecraft

- tengo hambre tambien
+got chips and beer!!!!
+ Planes Mistaken for Stars
+Thanksgiving Tomorrow
--------Work in a Restaurant located in a mall on the busiest shopping day of the year, Friday after Thanksgiving...fuck.

BlitzkidMC

+my voice is getting better
+long weekend

Uno

+bakersfield tomorrow.
+going to hit up bakersfield tomorrow.
+made some new Wheatpaste
+Turkeys tomorrow

-need money for paper

Uno

<h1>+my dog had puppies! 8 german sheppards!!woo

Mazzy

-/+ i got wolf whistled by a bunch of twelve yr olds today. i turned around and gave them this look:

+ my dad is going to israel in two weeks.

- he has to catch a bullet-proof bus to bethlehem.

+ church tomorrow. mar meelis, my favourite priest ever, is conducting the sermon.
+ talk to her is going to be on tv tonight. and we have watermelon in the fridge!
+ ldn.
+ i waxed the front bit of my lower legs. halfway through i thought, "bugger it, that'll do!"

- the back bit of my legs and the top bit are all hairy.

-/+ my mum's 'no one will marry you if you have hairy legs' speech.
-/+ followed by my mum's 'no one will marry a hairy girl' speech.

+ i think i have it memorised in my head forever.
+ shopping tomorrow.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Mazzy on Nov 25, 2006, 10:49 AM+ i waxed the front bit of my lower legs. halfway through i thought, "bugger it, that'll do!"

- the back bit of my legs and the top bit are all hairy.

-/+ my mum's 'no one will marry you if you have hairy legs' speech.
-/+ followed by my mum's 'no one will marry a hairy girl' speech.

Hahaha. ;D

Moz La Punk

Juicy Fruit

Haha loving the av Moz.

Martin

+ Took a two day speedlearning course. Now I'm gonna have to do what I've been taught; read quicker, remember it better and recall memories better.
+ Spend about the last 4 days partying. A friend of mine came from the UK to go see We vs. Death on friday and stayed with me. She came on tuesday and left today. Chilled on tuesday (got wasted, along with a housemate), she went around Leiden on wednesday (I had the second day of the course), she went to Amsterdam on thursday and I joined her later (went to a Belgian-beer-bar, got wasted) and went to see We vs. Death on friday (and got wasted, with some housemates after).
+ We vs. Death.
-  Feel pretty much done now, because of the hours, the drinking and smoking. And in my mind it looks like one long day. Yes yes, kinda fucked up   :)

Azwethinkweiz

+ newcastle brown ale (makes my dick go hard...well, almost)
+ bob dylan & tom waits

- it's saturday night and i'm so bored.

hydroponic82

DefGuy

+ saturday night
- family reunion, i'm hoping my friends kidnap me or i'll insult some relatives tonight
- my whole family hate each other and they still make these, as i call them, 'hypocrisy meetings'
- that fucking meeting is going to be at my place
- stomach aches
+ i found out my mom knows i smoke, so i don't have to be hiding from now on
- the most amazing thing is that she knew for 5 months and i just found out she knew yesterday

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno