+ i got the weekend off

+ hockey game tomorrow night

- gotta lose some weight before summer

- quit drinkin soda

hydroponic82

Martin

+ Golden Earring 'Radar Love'.

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Uno

+Im Back in Los Angeles

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

BlitzkidMC

+had fun this week
+my self confidence shifted up thanx to my aunts but they made me cry haha
+almost my birthday
+fit again even though the smokin kicked in when i would run haha
+back on sharin yo

DefGuy

- gonna go to the gf's place for her mom's a birthday dinner...
- i dont want to and still i'm gonna go....
- i feel like i'm betraying myself doing that...
- her mom's friends are gonna be there, and those people are the parents of my gf's ex

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

hydroponic82

shits just really stupid at the moment

4th Eye

+ Hahahahahaaa....I'm fuckign drunk and we've been listening to black metal whole night, playin' cards and drinking... People just died on the bed but I think I'm gonna be awake for a long time.
- I probably should sleep.
- Back in school next monday.
- Dead.
+ But it's fun.
+ Friggin' ahsum musica!!!!

Crazylegs

-if school work doesn't chill down soon, i'm gonna piss my pants and fall asleep

Martin

+++ Awesome weekend. Spend friday drinking beers and chatting about various subjects (life, love, religion and not-so-deep stuff) with a housemate till 6'ish.
Saturday a friend of mine from my student internship came by, after meeting in a bar again. Good friend. Drank some beer, berenburg and wine. Smoke some hash. Good times lasted 'till 06:30'ish. Slep late today.
- Feeling kinda melancholic. Hangover is suppose.

DefGuy

- my mom wont let me out of the house today for band rehearsal (like any other rehearsal day)
- woke up today and been feeling so fucking thirsty, even though i drank 2 liters already (water)
+ gonna go out and buy some food (tacos) and a gatorade
- have to take shit but somebody is cleaning the bathroom, i tend to feel bad for taking a shit when it's being cleaned

devilinside

+/- drank to much

+/- smoked too much

- rain...still

+ my sweet sweet doggie

DefGuy

Chrisbo

+ Seeing Killswitch Engage tonight
- Have two presentations tomorrow, goin to have to finish my powerpoints now, and then actually revise over them when I get back home, sucks!
+ Student loan in, 300 quid in my pocket right now
- making the effort to get in for the early class, when no one else did

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

TheWatcher

+ got off of work early today
+ start at 2pm tomorrow
+ ate some mexican food
+ have nothin to do tonight

oldgentlovecraft

+teach first class tomorrow
-nervous as fuck
+++I love teaching
+/-youngest prof I know
++band practice tonight!!!!
+++beer and menthols!!!