Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

BlitzkidMC

+afi dvd =] yup AFI!!
+bLITZKID TOMORROW!

yoda on mars

Quote from: no name cola on Jan 11, 2007, 04:56 AM
+my bands new cd almost done.
+which means the cover of a magazine real soon.
oh gak.

can we hear anywhere this music? would be nice.

- I need some sex!
- I failed my portfolio.
+ Tea.

Peterdea

+ im not feeling like shit!
+ MSN isnt being annoying
+ a lot of ppl are online MSN
+ Amity Lane live tracks
- ants everywhere  >:(
- Greek radio streams stuffed up my winamp payer :(
- all my deftones files are corrupt  :o :'(

www.myspace.com/peterdea

lithium royalty

+this not being a scene but a god damn arms race
+being a leading man
+the ability to weave oh so intricate lies

devilinside

- my phone isn't working!!!!!!!!!!!

- WHAT TEH FCUK?!?!?!

- i'm really uber fucking mad over that!

DefGuy

- headache
- bored
- not broke but the money i have is for paying school...and have nothing more
+ pizza
+ coke

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

TheWatcher

+ got the day off tomorrow
+ going to see my grandma tomorrow too
+ mexican food

black coffee

+
+ Australian Open beginning in a couple hours
+ had a great weekend
+ lots of concerts next month
+ plans for easter holidays which will be badass

Corleone

+ football playoffs
+ dope
+ beers
- everything else

devilinside

- have a horrible headache

+ my daughter is watching the Deftones in Hawaii dvd in her room

- out of tea

- mixed feeling

:(

BlitzkidMC

+Great fuckin bday sooo far!
+Met Blitzkid =D

Mei

+ Blueberry waffles
+ Slept in really late today
+ Watched awesome movies last night
- Weather is icy and rainy
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Mazzy

- i can't stop reading anti-zionist books and then getting really fucking depressed even though they might as well all bear placards saying Revisionists R Us. i know better than this, and yet, and yet...
- i will never feel intelligent or confident in my cogitative abilities. and i use overblown phrases like "cogitative abilities" because i'm completely inarticulate.
- i'm too afraid to write or think anything real.
- i will never have a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex. this ordinarily wouldn't depress me because i hate boys. but knowing i am too afraid of doing something that should come naturally, that should be a part of my life, that is a biological, instinctive urge, makes me even sadder than knowing that i can't write or think. because lots of people who i would ordinarily feel haughtily superior to and lambast icily, verbosely, can't write or think. but no one else sees the person they, you know, kinda sorta lamely like, and feels their stomach contract and then gets depressed because it will never be, not because of any of the above reasons (though those could easily scare off anyone), but because i'm too lame to even say, hi, how's it going?
- i don't want to give the impression that i'm depressed, because i'm not, just a little bit high. but i'm not happy with the fraying quality of my moral fibre. i'm seeking something beyond the nepenthean, otherwise i would just live in the library, or surgically implant headphones into my ears: absolution, actualisation?

+ golda meir: "let me tell you something that we israelis have against moses. he took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the middle east that has no oil!"
+ grand salvo makes so much sense.
+ january the 20th. ishmael is playing with me. we rehearse our songs in the next few days.

Moz La Punk

I bet we WOULD make a great couple Maz. Too bad itll never happen.

TheWatcher

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 14, 2007, 06:50 PM
- have a horrible headache

+ my daughter is watching the Deftones in Hawaii dvd in her room

- out of tea

- mixed feeling

:(

where u find that dvd?

i was lookin for it at bestbuy and they didnt have it..

devilinside

I got it about a year ago at Best Buy.

:p

DefGuy

+ back to school rocking with WP 8)

+ windy and cold outside... -8 Celsius i think

- got to talk to some girl, but dont wanna give explanations... i think people call it 'break up'

+ my mom made me some atole

- have to wake up early for class

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

devilinside

- headache

+ it's cold outside

+ got another new computer

Sleep

+ I feel creatively enthused. I feel as if my artistic explorations are limitless
+ I did an anatomy sketch of a beautiful, volumptuous womyn, and felt a weight leave the room, felt her eyes smile even though I couldn't look.  Perhaps I helped her to see her own beauty...
+ I've smoked herbs from the earth that make me feel more connected to it, and remind me of my intrinsic desire to protect and love mother nature
+ I got a new job as a tutor in literature and english
+ a free-spirited womyn with a beautiful outlook on life has become my mentor.  She inspires me in infinite ways (ie. she is almost-blind and creates gorgeous artwork, she is 50-something and comes to school despite her disabilities, she has a strength I have never seen...)

-She has multiple sclerosis and is diminishing in form and mobility -- she becomes smaller and smaller every day
- I have a history class that I'm going to be slightly foggy headed for
- My gallbladder is acting up again -- maybe there's a stone lodged in there again
-I can't seem to concentrate on a book I'd normally be intensely passionate for.
- I feel isolated and alienated for my abilities or 'inabilities'